꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 14꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Weeks of Chanyeol being in the university, he gained popularity. Girls and gays craze over him because of his handsome look that everyone fell into.

And not to mention his sweet personality that makes people like him more. He become famous, and Yoongi is happy about that. He is glad seeing Chanyeol having a lot of friends. But of course, this popularity does not change anything between them. They still interact to each other like how they used before, seriously, nothing has change.

But of course, not all people would be happy to what is currently happening. Starting from that day that Chanyeol walked in in their university, everyone had forgot Jimin already. They have forgot his name and just treating him like no one. I mean, yeah, there are still people who has a crush on him, but there's only few now. It's not good.

Not really good.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jimin's POV

"Tsk! They are just being arrogant, they can't even beat us." I said confidently with a smirk on my face, whilst I played with the ball in my hand.

Well, some dudes in the squatter area is challenging us to play with their team. We have played with their team before, and they are no fun to play with. They can even score to us.

"I saw them last day, hyung, practicing hard." Jungkook told us, rollicking laughter escaped our mouths. "Aish, those peps are really trying hard to beat us, huh?"

"And one of them said that they will beat you, Jim. He said that he will show to all of us, to you, that he is better than you." Hoseok added that made me laugh even more.

Those kids must be thinking that they can be better than me. When it comes to basketball, I'm sorry but no one can beat Park Jimin.

I'm well-known as the king of basketball in our place. Every weekends, we often visit in squatter to play basketball in the basketball court there. Different group of people would visit there too just to play with us, and of course, beat us. But until now, no one has succeeded beating our group.

We don't play like a normal typical basketball. We do a bet, and the highest is 500 each person.

"Well, if they want to play with us again to lose more money, let's grant their wish." I said in a low tone and smiled sinisterly. We all knew that they will never win against me.

"Let's see if–" I was interrupted by a high-pitched screams and squealing.

I furrowed my brows, and we turned our heads to where the squealing are coming to see a crowd of student surrounding someone. "CHANGI! CHANGI! CHANGI!" They chants which made me frowned more.

"Changi? Isn't that Chanyeol and Yoongi hyung's love team name?" Jungkook asked.

I bit my lower lip and fixed my gaze on the ground. 'Changi' I thought, I looked up from the ground and glanced to the crowd of students still chanting the stupid name.

I ran towards the crowd, leaving my friends behind. I heard them called my name, but I did not bother to look back. I tried to fit in the crowd, slightly pushing other students out of my way to get in front to have a clear view of what's happening. And there, I saw Chanyeol giving Yoongi a flower. And my boy, he is blushing, smiling shyly.