꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 26꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26:

A/N: I am not good at writing this kind of scene so please, I'm so sorry in advance. Forgive this crappy chapter.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

A tintinnabulation sound made by a bell was heard in the whole university, alarming the students that the class will start.

The students immediately ran to their proper seats, and just then, their P.E teacher, Mr. Kyeong, walked in wearing his usual cold, strict aura that made the students fear him. He walked over in front of the class and slammed his papers on the table, making a loud bang. They sat up properly and gulped nervously as they can feel the dangerous look in the teacher's eyes on the each of them. A look that sent chills to their spine, and electricity digging under their skin.

After he had made sure that the whole class attention was on him, he cleared his throat and spoke in a deep cold voice; "it's Friday, and I'm all confident that all of you know what that does meant," he stared at the his students, "I hope that all of you are well aware about today, and have your P.E uniform with you." He continued, "I'll give you 5 minutes to change, and after that, you all proceed to the field. Am I making my self clear?!" His loud voice echoed throughout the room.

"Yes sir," the student replied in unison. "5 minutes, and if anyone of you is late— you know what will happen. Now, get up and be ready." After saying that, he walked out of the room and the students instantly took their P.E uniform, and walked out of the room to the locker room.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Aish, OMG, I'm sure that my body will be all numb later again." Taehyung complained whilst he put powder on his face. Yoongi walked beside him, tucking his yellow shirt. "But it's fun too, admit it. And this is better than being stuck in the room and didn't do anything but to write." Yoongi said whilst he looked at his gorgeous reflection on the mirror, and fixes his hair.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he turned his head to Yoongi, eyes as wide as his hole.

Yoongi looked at him questionably, "what?" He asked dumbly. "Wow, a top and smartest student in the university is complaining about just writing the whole day." Taehyung taunted, making a shook look, he held his chest. "Wow, I'm shook." Yoongi rolled his eyes at his O.A reaction. "What? I'm just tellin' the truth. It's actually is tiring and boring just writing stuff on the board that also cannot be use when exam comes. I only waste my energy. And hey, I'm not complaining." Yoongi defended whilst they make their way to the field. "Wow, in that statement— you really sounded like not complaining." Taehyung said in a sarcastic tone with an eye roll. "Whatever you say."

They have reached the field and they immediately lined up. Sun hitting their faces creating a warm feeling on their skin. When the students are finally complete and lined up properly, Mr. Kyeong walked in front of them. "Now that all of you are here now, I want you all to pay attention and listen carefully as I will explain what are we gonna do today. I will not going to repeat my explanation, so listen." He declared.

"Our first game is called 'Patintero', also known as harangang-taga or tubigan, is a traditional Filipino children's game. This game will test your speed and thinking. Of course, you have to be wise in this game. I will spilt you into two groups, and each groups contain 5 players. Before I'll explain the mechanics of the game, I want to ask you first if who want to play and try the game." Mr. Kyeong stated.

 Kyeong stated