꧁ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ꧂

Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

After Yoongi died after giving birth to their child, and his funeral, Jimin just keep himself locked up in his room, drinking alcohol all the time not even eating anymore sometimes, and perhaps trying to kill himself by a synthetic alcohol liquid.

He couldn't feel anything but pain, pain from the big swelling wound in his chest that been caused of Yoongi's death.

The light fades, and everything is dark. Way too much whiskey in his blood, and he was completely drown with noxious alcohol and chemical smoke that were only things keeping him a little fine at least.

Every time the memory of Yoongi saying his goodbyes replays in his head, he couldn't help but cry. He can't now even sometimes look to the face of his son as he just reminded him of his passed-away lover.

Jimin knew he shouldn't, and all of this is out of his son's fault but- he can't really sometimes stop himself from blaming him to at least make himself a little bitter. However, even how much he blames him for Yoongi's death, it does not make him better, likewise it made him feel ten times more worst.

He's not fine.

Even if he drown himself all night with that bottle of beer, and and inhaled a dozen of pack of cigarettes- he's not better. And he will never be better now that Yoongi is gone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A loud cries filled Mrs. Min's ears as she rocks the baby to make him stop crying. They visit Jimin regularly in his house to take care of the baby since they knew that Jimin is no way to do that specifically in his situation right now after Yoongi's death.

"It's crying again? Have you give him his bottle? Maybe he's hungry that's why it keeps crying." Mr. Min asked as he walked inside the living room. "No, I've gave him milk already but he won't drink it. His diaper isn't full either I don't know why it still crying." Mrs. Min replied, and continue rocking the baby in hope to make him stop crying.

"Where's his father?" She sighed and glanced to the door of Jimin's room before looking back to her husband, "there, locked up in his room again. Probably getting drown with those whiskey again."

"Wait, I'll go talk to him. He has responsibility and he can't just escape it by drinking, smoking, and crying." Mrs. Min said and make her way upstairs.

Jimin heard the door creaked opened, but he did not bother to look up as he already knew who it was already. Mrs. Min, begging him to come out of his room and live a life.

Tsk! How can he if the most important person and the meaning of his life is gone?

It's just easy for them to say it because they're not in his shoes.

Mrs. Min walked in and a strong smell of alcohol invaded her nostril making her scrunched up her nose. She saw Jimin sitting on the floor, empty bottles and cigarette's butts surrounding him.

"You can't stay here forever, can you?" She spoke, she watched Jimin but the said male did not response and just keep his gaze on the floor, not blinking like some kind of dead. Well, he is, 'cause he's dead inside.

"Jimin, what are you doing? Your baby needs you, he needs a father."

"You promised to my son — you promised to Yoongi to take care of his son. Have you forgot that already?" By hearing those words, Jimin slowly lifted his head, tears now rolling down his face.

"Jimin, I understand what you're feeling right now. I lost my son too, as a mother, that hurts me so much. But Jimin, don't let your sorrow to control your life. You have a responsibility and you can't just continue to escape that by locking yourself here inside your mess room and forget your responsibility as a father to your son just because you lost a lover." Mrs. Min stated, her words was like shaken Jimin up his grieve.

"You lost a partner, and that lost a half of you. But Jimin, you have a son, he also needs you. He needs his father. Get up and be a father to your son, Jimin, as what you promised Yoongi."

Jimin looked at her, he shifted his eyes to the baby Mrs. Min is holding. He made a grabby hands towards his baby and Mrs. Min carefully hand him his son. He sniffed silently and stared at the face of his son that representing the face of his beloved boyfriend. He gently caressed his face whilst the tears continue to silently streams down his face.

He was blinded by heartbreak that he had already forgotten about his responsibility as a father. He was a bit selfish at that part that he only focus about his grief, and forgot about his son- that he has a son that needs him the most now.

He wiped his tears and smiles,
"I'm sorry, Appa did not mean to forgot about you. Appa just misses Mama- but I did not mean to forgot you. But I promise, I'll be always here in your side from now on."

"I'll take care of you at best of my state. I promise, I will give you the best life you could ever wish."

THE END