꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 5꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

“His eyes are so pretty. Just feeling his eyes on me makes me so wet.”

Light patters waddled down the hallway. They're walking to their first class and Taehyung is keep rambling kinky stuffs about Jungkook. Nasty words slipped his mouth with a licentious description of the male.

Yoongi only looked at him with a judging eyes, clearly disgusted. “His lips were so sweet, it's making me addicted to him.” Taehyung said with a big smile plastered on his face, he's looking up into the ceiling, dreamily. Eyes twinkling as he fantasized about Jungkook. “His dick is insipid, but his buttermilk were creamy 'licious, and rich, with just a hint of sweetness.”

“Taehyung!” Yoongi whined, but the younger only laughed at him. He had enough of it, he couldn't stand listening to his disgusting and cringe description of the male.

“Taehyung, tell me honestly, did something happened between you and Jungkook?” Yoongi asked, his eyes thinned at the younger. Taehyung eyes widened at his question, “of course, nothing!” He blurted out and almost yell. Yoongi rose his brow, it's obvious that the younger is lying by how the way he reacted.

***

“Tonight you have a choice, anal or oral?”

***

Taehyung can feel his cheeks heated up by the memory of what happened to him and Jungkook.

***

“Oh shit, I love feeling you this deep inside of me, daddy.”

“You look so sexy when you scream my name, baby boy. Scream my name! And let the world know who own you.”

“AHHH~ PARK JUNGKOOK~ DADDY~ NGH~”

“AHH~ A-AHH~”

“You did so great, baby. I wish we can just fuck forever.”

***

“N-nothing, n-nothing really happened between us.” Taehyung stuttered, he looked down on the ground to avoid any eye contact with the older, face red in embarrassment in the thoughts of the memory happened back at that night.

“Tsk!” Yoongi pushed the door to their classroom opened, and they walked inside, they make their way to their seats and sat down, and wait for their professor to arrive.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The bell rang, and the hallway started to become busy as the students individually exists their each classroom.

“Hurry up, hyung!” Taehyung whines like a kid asking his mother to buy him a cady, lightly stamping his feet. “Yeah yeah, wait.” Yoongi took his notebook and book, and put it inside his bag. “Hyung! I'm starving!” He whines and pouts as he heard his stomach consists of emptiness, cries for something to fill in.

Yoongi closed his bag and slung it to his shoulder. “Yeah, let's go now, you impatient gourmand.” Yoongi grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the room.

They entered inside the cafeteria and find a seat in the very back of the room. “What do you want to eat, hyung?” Taehyung asks, “just one burger, fries, and sago't gulaman.” Yoongi replied and hand his money to Taehyung. “Okay,,,” Taehyung took the money before getting up and making his way to the counter.