꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 2꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The sunlight streamed through the plain navy-blue. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. Sunkiss hitting against Yoongi's gorgeous face — making his glass-skin shimmered through the sunlit, creating a warm feeling on his skin.

He slowly fluttered his eyes opened, he furrowed his eyebrows and blinked multiple times. He groaned and sat up, he licked his dry lips and looked around the room to see it all mess. He's not in his room, and he's not familiar in this room either. He thinks deeply, trying to process everything. He looked down to his body and notice that he's all naked, his eyes went wide. Oh gosh, Why am I naked?’ ‘Did I possibly... Oh no, it can't be!

Suddenly, he heard the door creaked open, and the same handsome guy he had met in the party walked in. He instantly grabbed the blanket and covered his precious body. “You!” Jimin looked at him shocked more than questioningly. “What did you do to me?” Jimin was surprised by his sudden question that sounds like accusing him something he hasn't done.

“What?” He asked confused, and stepped closer to the boy sitting on his bed, which alerted Yoongi. He swiftly got up, and walked behind the bed to attempt to walk away from the male.

“Stop playing dumb! I know you know what I'm talking about. Why am I naked? What did you do to me?!” Yoongi yelled at him, his eyes raging looking at the orange-haired male.

“What are you saying? I did nothing. You kept complaining last night that it's hot so I just help you removed your clothes.” Jimin replied as soft as he could.

Help me removed my clothes.’  Yoongi blushed at his own dirty thoughts, but he didn't let it bring his guards down as he sent the younger a death glare. “I don't believe you!” Jimin sighed and took a stepped closer, “don't come closer! Go Away!” Yoongi yelled at him furiously.

“I'm telling the truth!” Jimin didn't listen to him and walked closer. Yoongi quickly grabbed the pillow and starts throwing it at him. “I said go away! Rapist!” Yoongi shouted and continued to throw pillows at him. “I—” Jimin was cut off by the pillow hits him right in the face.

“You're a rapist! Go away! Go away!” Jimin catches the pillows. “I'm not rapist!” He defended and catches the pillows and blanket that Yoongi are throwing at him one by one.

“Rapist! I swear to the moon, I'll make sure that you'll rot in jail!” Yoongi swore and started hitting him violently with a pillow. Jimin used his arms to protect his face from the hits. “What the fuck! I told you I didn't do anything! And yeah, I may be a bad boy but rapist? Hell no!”

“And why would I believe? Your face tellin' me you're lying! Liar! Liar!” Yoongi screamed on top of his lungs.

Suddenly, they heard running footsteps coming, and the door burst opened, and two tall men rushed inside. Jimin and Yoongi turned their heads to them. “Why the fuck is so loud in here—” Namjoon was cut off after his eyes caught a glimpse of a kitten like guy standing behind the bed, covering his body with a blanket. “Oh Lala~” he licked his lips subconsciously, looking at the male with a dirty look.

Hoseok hit the back of his head hardly, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Yoongi looked at them with a furrowed eyebrows. “Who are you?!” He ask yelled, “isn't we the one who supposed to ask you that?” Hoseok said back.

Yoongi looked away and fixed his gaze on the ground. They're right. Shit!’ He started to feel embarrassed.

“Who is that cute kitten Jimin?” Namjoon asked which made Yoongi looked up to him, and sent him a death glare. He doesn't like it when people call him that, and also, cat calling is a crime. Don't they know that, do they?

“Um...” Jimin doesn't know what to reply. He glanced at Yoongi whom only glaring at him hardly with a daggers in his eyes.

“Where's my clothes?” Yoongi abruptly asked that made them looked at him. Yoongi wait for Jimin to reply but the said boy didn't even say a word. He picked up the cutter that was placed on the nightstand, and pointed it at them. Jimin's eyes widened, “hey, put that down—”

“I said, where's my clothes!” They quickly raised their hands in the air as a sign of surrender. He pursed his lips forward, Yoongi gave him a confused look.

“Are you not really going to give me my clothes back?” Yoongi growled. “C-calm down, there.” Jimin slowly pointed at the clothes laying on the floor beside the pillows.

Yoongi followed his finger to where it was pointing at. He slowly make his way to his clothes, still pointing the cutter at them. He slowly picked up his clothes with his eyes still glued to the three men. “Turn around!” He demanded, and they quickly obliged.

He put down the cutter on the bed and swiftly jumped on his pants. Once he's done changing, he took the cutter again and slowly make his way to the door.

Jimin flinched as Yoongi pointed the cutter in his cheeks. Yoongi gives him a ‘we're not done yet’ look and walked out the door backwards.

When he finally made it exists the condo, he puts the cutter down, and ran out the building as fast as he could.

Just make sure not to show up to me today, Taehyung, you little garbage person!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌