꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 51꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51:

A/N: I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴄᴇɴᴇ sᴏ,,,, I ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪsᴇ ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

-Two Weeks Later-

Yoongi woke up by an awful feeling. He slowly sat up, he was feeling dizzy and a nauseous smell coming from nowhere doesn't help at all. Suddenly, he felt an urge to vomit. He swiftly shoved the blanket to the side and ran to the bathroom, covering his mouth as he continue to gag.

He opened the bathroom door and immediately dropped on his knees. Tears started building in his eyes as he gags and threw up everything inside him.

Jimin woke up by the sound of someone gagging. He opened his eyes and look over to his side to see that Yoongi's side were empty. "Ali?" He started to become worried. He removed the blanket and got up from the bed, he walks to the bathroom and there — he saw Yoongi kneeling in front of the bowl clutching on it tightly as he vomits.

He hurriedly ran to him and kneeled beside him, "Baby, are you okay?" Jimin worriedly asked, eyes full of concern as he watched Yoongi puked, rubbing his back gently. Yoongi took a sharp breath in, Jimin went to flash the bowl and kneeled back down by him. Yoongi wiped his tears, "no, I feel dizzy and my stomach aching," Yoongi whimpered, holding his stomach. "What? Come here, let's get you back to bed maybe you just need some rest. What did you eat yesterday?" Jimin asked whilst he helps Yoongi stand up, putting his arm around his waist to support him for a balance. "I did not eat anything asides from Cuappo Napetano you brought yesterday," Yoongi answered whilst he slowly lie back down.

"I'll go buy medicine in the Pharmacy," Jimin murmured, pecking his forehead before walking to his closet grabbing his jacket, and walking out the room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a half of hour, and Jimin isn't back yet. "Where is he? Is Pharmacy that far? It was just like two blocks away from here." Yoongi complained, the pain and nausea had worsen, and he couldn't handle it anymore.

Suddenly, he heard someone doorbell from downstairs. He groaned, "ughh! Who could that be?" He carefully got up and walks out of the room.

The person outside doorbells again, "wait, I'm coming!" Yoongi yelled, he hold unto the stairwell tightly, fear to fall on the stairs. Geez, his life was too expensive just to die in such an early age, neither his bones just to break.

He opened the door and he was greeted with an old lady with an old man who he assumes was her husband wearing a casual smile on their faces. "Yes? What can I do for you?" Yoongi asked politely, "oh, is Jimin here?" The old woman asks, smiling, her eyes turning into a crescent moon, her smile is exactly the same to Jimin (which Yoongi noticed.)

"No, he's not here. He went out to the Pharmacy, but he will be back here very soon." Yoongi answers, "Um... May i know if who you are?" Yoongi asks, trying to be as polite as he could, scared that it come out rude.

The two strangers looked at each other, the old woman let out a chuckle before looking back to him and answered, "we're Jimin's parents."

Yoongi's breathing hitched, his body froze and it was as if his world stopped for a second.