꧁ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ - 19꧂

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19:

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Salty water of heartbreak bleeds in his misty eyes. Sharp thorns has spread all over his heart that become a reason for it to bleeds nonstop.

Chanyeol looked up from the ground, he intakes a long deep breath. Wiping his tears away, he glared into space.

He did everything. Everything just to get Yoongi and call him his. But everything just went into nothing.

He thought that if Jimin is gone, he can finally have Yoongi. But no. He was wrong. He was wrong about his thought. He was very wrong.

Meanwhile in the other hand, Jimin silently watched the man cry on the ground. He can see the pain in Chanyeol's face. He had witnessed everything. He heard everything.

* * *
[EARLIER]

Jimin is walking in the hallway silently. Actually, he's not supposed to go to school today after what had happened last night. But of course, Jimin being Jimin refused his aunt. He can let a day without seeing Yoongi. And plus, it's so boring in Jungkook's house. Boring games, boring tapes, everything. Not being judgemental but- to be honest- it would be fun staying in hell than his house.

He was walking silently when suddenly- his eyes caught Yoongi and Chanyeol. He quickly ran behind the wall. They stopped exactly where he's hiding.

"Yoongs," he heard Chanyeol's voice spoke. "I-" he stopped. It was a long pause before he spoke again, "meet me in the rooftop later. I have something to tell you." His eyebrows furrowed. 'Something to tell him?' He thought. He heard light footsteps- until it's gone. He finally come out of his hiding spot. He looked through the crowds to see the two are gone.

Jimin bit his lip and looked down to the ground, brows furrowed.

'I wonder what it is.'

___

Jimin heard the bell rang. He opened his locker and got out. All day, he just kept himself inside his locker and read magazine. Actually watched the pictures of sexy girls in panties. He doesn't want to attend any of his class, the teachers are boring. He just came here to see his baby, and nothing more.

The hallway started to become busy as students started to leave their classrooms. Jimin looked around, his eyes landed at the familiar blond haired male turned into left, probably going to the rooftop. 'Yoongi,' he whispered to himself and followed him.

He saw him climbed the stairs, he quickly followed him. He walked inside the rooftop, he saw Yoongi talking with Chanyeol. He stealthily ran over to the wall near them.

"I can keep this no longer. Yoongi, I like you. No. I-i love you." He heard Chanyeol confessed. He watched them silently, he himself were nervous about what Yoongi will reply. It was a 5 minutes of silence, until Yoongi looked up. "Chan, t-thank you for loving me. Thank you for everything. You have been a good friend to me and i will be forever thankful for that. I like you too," Jimin's shoulder slumped.