Summer Dreaming

I decide to make my way to the Slytherin table to sort things out with Blaise and Draco.
"Hey guys", I murmur as I sit down across from them.
"Nice of you to join us (Y/N)", Draco says sneakily.
"Draco don't", Blaise looks at him sternly.
"It's fine, I'm sorry for ignoring you".
"Oh it's okay. Not like we were worried or anything, you seemed to be having a great time over there", Draco continues.
"Draco I'm sorry. I have other friends too".
"Oh and we don't?", He says furiously.
"Well. To be honest I don't", Blaise says comically.
"Oh shut up Blaise", Draco whacks him over the head.
"OW! What was that for", he screams.
I try not to laugh but a smile escapes me.
"Oh is this funny to you (Y/N)?", he shouts and he looks at me with piercing grey eyes. Without warning his face breaks into a grin and he starts laughing.
I look at him and then at Blaise and I then burst into a fit of laughter.
Blaise starts shortly after me and we sit there, drying our happy tears and catching our breaths.
"So much for being mad at you", Draco smiles.
"Didn't really go to plan did it", Blaise chips in.
"I am sorry though", I admit.
"We know" Blaise responds.
"I'm sorry too", Draco begins. "And I didn't mean what I said in the hospital".
"Tell that to Harry not me. I mean it Draco", I look at him sternly.
"(Y/N)", he starts.
"No", I interrupt, "I don't want to hear it. It will make my life so much easier if you just say sorry, and really mean it". 
He thinks for a while.
"Fine. I'll do it. But only to make you happy".
"Thank you", I say sincerely and smile at him making him blush.

"Can we talk about something more cheerful?", Blaise leans back and pats his full belly.
"Summer perhaps?", he suggests.
"I can't wait. You lot can come over for the summer if you want", Draco adds.
This is probably a good time to tell them about my plans.
"Listen, about summer", I start slowly.
"I'll be gone for the first half of it to the burrow". I look down to avoid eye contact.
"The what?", they say in unison.
"Ron Weasleys house", I say in a whisper.
"Oh", Blaise looks disappointed.
"But I'll come to yours for the second half Draco".
"Yeah sure", he tries to hide the jealousy in his voice.
"I'm sorry, if you'd have asked earlier maybe.."
"No go and have fun", Blaise squeezes my hand across the table and smiles.
"Don't worry about it (Y/N), we'll have lots fun at mine anyways while we wait for you patiently", Draco jokes.
"I'm looking forward to it", says Blaise.
"I'm a bit nervous to have you round to be honest Blaise. You're going to make a mess".
"Excuse me? Im as clean as a house elf", Blaise defends himself.
"Ya sure. We're going to need about ten house elves to keep up with your mess", Draco snorts.

I sleep well that night dreaming of summer, the burrow and Blaises ten house elves of course.