Changes in Hogwarts

Spirits were high after the orientation. Everyone seemed to have a new spring in their step. That was until Umbridge introduced a new rule, stating that there would be no more student civilizations or groups allowed in the school. She clearly has her suspicions.
"What the fuck. She can't do that!", Says Blaise, who has just found out about the rule that has been put in place a few hours ago.
"Well, she can and she just did", Draco sighs.
"It's the fucking ministry. Whatever they say goes and she just so happens to be part of the ministry. Fucking convenient", I spit, rage fueling my entire body.
"Do you think someone ratted us out?", Blaise asks.
"I don't think so. I mean I don't know but I can't think of anyone who would. You didn't tell anyone outside of the group did you?", I ask.
"No, of course not".
"Did you Draco?", I ask.
"No. I'm not that stupid", He huffs.
"Then I don't know. No one who showed up seems to be pals with Umbridge. She probably saw us all coming back from Hogsmeade that day", I say, thinking it through. It could be Filch. Filch is always lurking around the students trying to catch them breaking a rule so he can go and report to Umbridge. He probably spotted us all coming back in a group and told her. Or else she just saw us herself. I swear the bitch has eyes in the back of her ugly head.
"It's fine. We've just got to be extra secret now."
"I thought we already were being secret", Blaise says.
"Times our secrecy about 100 times, that's how secretive we need to be.", I order.
Draco seems quiet and worrisome. I know how stressed he is about being caught. "Hey,", I squeeze his arm. "We're fine. She won't catch us. Remember my promise". He smiles weakly. "I trust you".
"So what now?", Blaise asks.
"We still haven't found somewhere to meet but i'm working on it.", I sigh tiredly. I've been using all my free time trying to find somewhere for us to practice without being heard or seen. I thought about the forbidden forest but from what i've read, it's too risky and if we get caught we'd all be expelled by Dumbledore instantly. It's "forbidden" for a reason. Then I thought about the abandoned girls bathroom on the second floor but the prefects are always patrolling those upstairs corridors and anyways, there's not enough room in there for us all. So far i've got nothing.
"Why don't we have a look after dinner?", Draco suggests.
"Sure".
Blaise shakes his head.
"No can do. Date with Luna".
"Date? You see each other every day.", Draco protests.
"Yeah but a date is different. It's special", Blaise says rolling his eyes.
"When are you taking me on a date?", I say mischievously, enjoying making Draco squirm.
"Oh. Um, you know. Soon of course", He clears his throat awkwardly.
"Im joking", I laugh even though i'm not really joking.
Blaise seems to notice this. "Bloody nora, you're so romantic Draco", He says sarcastically.
"What? I am romantic!", Draco exclaims.
"Then take her on a date you fucking moron", Blaise says frustratedly.
I laugh at his bluntness.
"My love life is none of your business. We talked about this Blaise. You know, boundaries? Remember?", Draco complains in a joking manner.
"Pft!". Blaise let's out a roar of laughter. "I think we're past that now. I've literally seen you naked more times then I can count.".
"Shut up Blaise, you pervert!", Draco yells.
"Sorry what?". Why am I just now hearing about this. Are you cheating on me already?", I giggle.
"No I am not. Blaise just has a habit of not knocking on doors".
"Why would I knock? It's not my fault you've always got your knob out", Blaise shrugs.
"Okay now you're making things sound even worse", He says. "Please for the love of merlin go on your date and leave me alone".
"No, I think i'd like to hear more actually", I persist.
"Absolutely not! Blaise goodbye".
"You can't get rid of me yet. My dates after dinner remember", He winks.
"For the love of fuck", Draco curses.

Dinner is extremely awkward after the incident with Harry on the way to Hogsmeade. Despite him sitting on a completely different table, I feel his anger surrounding me like a vengeful ghost.
"Is it just me or is Harry staring at us", I ask.
Luna twists her head around and waves at him, causing him to go red and hide his face from view.
I cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing at him. "Well, if he was he's definitely not anymore", She grins.
"He needs to grow up a bit. He's acting so immature", I complain.
"Someone needs to get him a shag before he turns into a bloody celibate", Blaise says stuffing his face with roast potatoes.
Draco chuckles, "What do you think the chances of him murdering me to get to (Y/N) are?", He asks Blaise.
"Oh, one thousand percent. He's just biding time until he can find a good place to dispose of the body", He says as if this is the most normal statement in the world.
"Alright, alright. Can we stop talking about murder now?", I plead.
"Agreed", Luna says.
"Fine. Let's talk about the room instead", Draco says.
"What room?", Luna asks.
"We're trying to find somewhere for the DA to meet and practice", He explains.
"I'm almost finished eating. We can look then", I say to him.
"Sounds good".
I continue eating, eager to finish so we can go look for a room. I want to find one as soon as possible so we can finally start practicing.
"Merlin. I think he's gone back to staring", Draco says. I look up and see Harry's, angry face staring at me with blazing eyes.
"This is pathetic. What does he want now?".
"You I assume", Draco laughs.
"Not funny. I'm seriously getting annoyed now. He's acting like a five year old".
I stare back at him, daring him to look away. His expression changes slightly when he sees my face, yet he doesn't remove his eyes until a boys voice cries out in the hall, "Umbridge is giving Trewalney the sack outside!". The entire hall, including the teachers race outside to see Umbridge looking down menacingly at Professor Trelawney who is clutching her suitcases shakily and pleading desperately with tears in her eyes.