Stay with me?

We exit the whomping willow. I've regained my balance a bit now but Draco insists on staying by my side.
"You sure you've got her?", Sirius asks.
"She's safe with me", Draco replies and Sirius studies him quietly before nodding his head and turning to lupin.
"Draco i'm okay", i say.
"I just want to make sure", he says holding my hand tight. I roll my eyes but don't fight him, i do feel safer when he's next to me.

Lupin seems to be staring into the sky.
I glance at Hermione who is nudging Sirius on the arm.
"Oh no", Sirius stumbles over to Lupin.
I look up to the sky to see what he's staring at and i instantly realise. It's a full moon.
"Shit", I curse under my breath using a muggle curse word i've heard Hermione say before.
"Remus my friend, have you taken your potion tonight?", Sirius asks as Lupin begins to twitch. He lets go of Pettigrew who luckily, Blaise has got a good grip on.
"Not so fast Pettigrew", Harry says pointing his wand straight at him.
"We need to get away from him now!", Hermione demands but no one is listening, too mesmerized by the sight before us.
His fingernails have transformed into claws, his ears sprouted into pointy ears and a thick grey fur paints his skin.
"EVERYONE STEP BACK", Sirius screams.
Within a few seconds Professor Remus Lupin has disappeared and in his place stands a menacing, terrifying werewolf.
Draco pulls me back instantly.
Out of nowhere, Sirius turns into a big black dog, attacking the werewolf, distracting it from its prey, us.
The dog begins to run away, the wolf chasing after it.
Harry follows, letting go of pettigrew.
"HARRY!", i scream breaking free of Draco's hand.
"(Y/N) DONT", he shouts, following.
Blaise is the only one holding pettigrew now.
He sees his chance and transforms back into his animagus.
Blaise begins to chase after the rat but he's too fast.
Harry stops running as he realises what has happened.
He screams, louder then the werewolf and falls to the ground.
"I HAD HIM!", he cries.
"Come on. We need to leave right now", I say.

A ticking noise.
Spinning.
"(Y/N)".
Sirius in Azkaban.
Falling.
Flying.
A bang.
Light.
Draco.

My eyes open slowly, i sit up in the place i've been too often. The hospital wing. Ron sits across from me.
"Morning", he croaks.
"RON! We need to get Sirius he's innocent!".
"It's okay (Y/N). It's all over.", he points to where Harry, Hermione, Draco and Blaise are standing.
"What?".
Hermione sits down on the edge of my bed sighing.
They begin to explain.
The time turner, how Hermiones been getting to her classes all these months, how they reversed time, buckbeak and how they broke Sirius out of Azkaban. My head hurts from all the information.
"Where is he now? Does Dumbledore know he's innocent?", i ask.
"Dumbledore knows, but nothing can be done as of now", Harry explains.
"I never said goodbye", i lean back.
"This isnt goodbye (Y/N)", Blaise assures.
"How do you know that?", i ask.
"Well, he left you this", Draco says softly, handing me a letter.
"What's this?".
"See for yourself", he smiles.
Sirius is written on the front in messy yet elegant handwriting. I open it cautiously, and begin to read.

"My dearest (Y/N).
I'm sorry we had to meet like this. I promise i'm not always this crazy. Well, that might be untrue. According to remus i'm a maniac most of the time.

Things might not make much sense right now but i'm safe, and you're safe, more importantly. You helped to save me, you and your friends and i am forever grateful for that.
I know you have questions and i wish i could answer them in person, but for now it is too dangerous. In the late summer i hope we can meet. I will write to you under the name "Padfoot". I'm sure that name sounds familiar to you.
Harry is my godson, i assume you know this and you are my niece. The only real family i have left. I hope, once this all dies down, we can be a family, a proper one. If you'll allow me to be the uncle i always wanted to be i promise you i will be. You were a troublesome baby, always getting into mischief, curious about everything, always getting yourself into tricky situations. I guess you inherited that gene from me.
Your father is a strong willed man, and i do not wish to mess with your judgment of that. I know he loves you, very much, more then he ever loved me.
He got involved in bad things to0 young, and i'm afraid hes stuck there now. It's why we fell out, i was against it and he didn't like that very much.
The dark lord knows your name. Have you ever wondered why?
He's involved (Y/N), and i don't mean to scare you but i need you to know. You need to be safe. Your parents are not who you think they are. They're not who i thought they were. I tried to take you with me when i fled, but with everything that was happening at the time i knew you'd be safer with them for a while. Be observant, and be brave. Don't reveal anything. Don't let them know you know, don't give them any clues.
Sometimes love is not enough to keep someone from turning bad (Y/N). I know they would never intentionally hurt you, but what they're doing right now has put you all in danger. 
Death eaters cannot be trusted.
Be vigilant, be strong and i hope to see you soon.
Sending love, and hope.
Padfoot."

The letter falls swiftly from my hands. A numbing feeling covers my body like a sheet of winter snow over hogwarts.
"What's wrong?", Ron asks from across the room.
I raise my head up, so that my eyes meet Draco's.
"My parents are death eaters", it escapes my lips before i can think twice. It sounds like someone
else has spoken, not me.
Silence floods the room, and i feel their pitiful eyes burning through my skin.
"How do you...?", Harry asks.
"Read it", i say.
They all huddle over the letter, reading it with shocked eyes.
"This is good", Harry says after a long silence.
I look at him with tearful eyes.
"Good?", I whisper.
"Now we have someone on the inside", He says quickly, covering his mouth instantly.
"You truly understand nothing do you Potter? You don't know what it's like to be one of us. For people to look at you and assume you're evil simply due to where you came from. You disgust me", He spits.
"I...", Harry stammers.
"I didn't mean it like that, i'm sorry", he says sadly.
"Leave", i whisper.
"All of you leave now I need to talk to Draco", i shout.
They shuffle off, one by one, looking down at their feet.

Once they're gone, Draco pulls me into a tight embrace. He smells like soft mint and cedar wood. I've never smelt him before, never noticed how good he smells.
I pull away quickly.
"Do you want to talk about it", he asks gently.
"No", i sigh.
"I'm going to go to sleep," i say.
"Oh", he says getting up.
"Draco".
"Yes".
"Can.. Can you stay?", i ask. His eyes pierce mine.
"You want me to stay?", he asks quietly.
"Just until i fall asleep", i ask.
"Of course, but i'm not leaving when you fall asleep", he sits down beside my bed.
"Thank you", i smile weakly and lay my head down on the pillow.
I drift off slowly, allowing myself to not think, fighting away the scary images and the troubling thoughts.
As i slip away, into sleep, I swear i feel a hand on my forehead, someone stroking my hair.
I could definitely be going crazy at this point, but i swear i feel a kiss on my cheek.
I smile as i peacefully, slip deeper into nothingness.