Back at Hogwarts

Christmas break seemed to end unexpectedly. I was unprepared, physically and emotionally. Draco and I had spent the last few days talking, laughing, kissing. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. It felt like i'd waited my entire life to feel his touch. Reality has now kicked in of course, and I sit next to Draco on the train, Blaise across from us with Luna, arms wrapped around each other as usual.

"So, did everyone enjoy their Christmas?", Blaise asks.
I look at Draco and try and hide my grin.
"Our Christmas was great, what about you mate?", He asks, a smile tugging at his lips.
Our Christmas.
My heart basically jumps out of my chest when i hear the word, "our". I think i'm going insane. I've finally lost it.
"Well, I don't know about Luna but i thoroughly enjoyed it. Her Dad's amazing. Did you know he grows his own weed?", Blaise rants.
Luna rolls her eyes and says, "I think you've told everyone in this entire train twice already Blaise".
Everyone continues to make small talk as i stare out of the window and watch the world go by faster then usual. It's comforting in a way, it makes me feel safe to know there's no one else here right now, just us students together on the Hogwarts express. Maybe if we could just stay here, I could learn to forget about everything that's happening out there, or at least pretend. But it's so real, all of it and i don't know how to stop myself thinking about it.

After a while i decide to visit the trio. I haven't seen them since that night in the manor, which was interesting to say the least.
I haven't forgotten about Harry's display of emotion and passion in our kiss. I mean, how could i? He basically told me how he feels for the second time.
I look in the carriage window and see Ron and Hermione sitting next to each other, knees touching slightly, trying not to draw attention to the obvious secret relationship they've had going on for merlin knows how many months. Harry remains completely oblivious which i find quite funny.
"Did you miss me?", I joke as i walk in.
"So much", Hermione says hugging me tightly.
"Who are you again?", Ron teases.
"Oi, watch it gingersnap", I retaliate.
He rolls his eyes. "You are pathetic. What the bloody hell is a gingersnap anyways?".
"A weasley", I say and Harry laughs loudly, making a noise for the first time since i got here.
"Did you enjoy your Christmas Harry?", I ask.
"It was alright. Didn't really feel like Christmas this year though", He says avoiding my eyes.
"I know what you mean", I say, thinking of my parents, glumly.
Every-time i think i'm getting over what happened, i'm reminded my father is still in Azkaban and that won't change any time soon.
"How've you been holding up?", Hermione says after a long silence.
"I'm honestly fine. I've been distracted", I say.
"Oh yeah? Snogging Malfoy i bet", Ron snickers. The funny thing is for once, he's not wrong. After years of malicious jokes about me and Draco secretly hooking up, it finally happened. I giggle at this and Ron looks at me surprised, expecting me to go into one of my "I am not snogging Malfoy" rages. "Oh yeah, and who have you been snogging recently Ronald?", I say causing Hermione to gasp.
Ron just stares at me blankly, not knowing what to say.
Harry looks unfazed. "No one, the bloody virgin", He says.
I laugh loudly at this. "Oh piss off the lot of you. Bunch of bastards", Ron huffs.
"What did i do?!", Says Hermione defensively.
"I don't know. But you probably will do something so i'm mad in advance", Ron explains.
"You know what? That's the most logical thing you've ever said Ron", I say.
"Shut up, Malfoy lover".

After a while I leave the trio and make my way back to Blaise, Luna and Draco.
When i open the carriage door, it's only Draco I find.
"Where'd they run off to?", I ask.
"Hunting down the trolley witch", He says.
"Of course. Did you tell them to get me a-"
"Chocolate frog. Yes i did", He grins.
"Thank you", I blush, taking my hair from behind my ears and placing it in front of my face, attempting to hide the sudden colour.
"You're so pretty when you blush", He murmurs.
Merlin, he makes me so nervous it should be illegal.
"Fuck. I thought you wouldn't see". I laugh shakily.
He takes his hand and tucks my hair back behind my ears.
"Better", He smiles.
I feel my body heat up at his slight touch.
"How long do you think they'll be gone for?", I ask.
"Not long", He says. The space between us is closing quickly.
"We probably shouldn't...", I begin.
I can almost hear his heart beating. "Definitely not", He says.
The space closes and his hands are in my hair, his lips against mine, filling me with desperation and desire. He fits so well against me, It's like we're meant to be doing this. The kiss becomes more needy, more messy, his body pressed against mine, i can feel the urgency between us. Just as the kiss begins to deepen, without warning the carriage door swings open and we pull apart instantly. I wipe my mouth and adjust my hair before any questions can be asked.
"Right, there you go. One chocolate frog", Blaise says chucking one at me.
"Thanks Blaise", I say, still catching my breath.
"You alright?", Luna asks.
"Perfect", I smile eagerly.
"Mate, fix your hair", Blaise says looking at Dracos messy hair which is usually perfect styled.
"Fuck off.", He says, ignoring his suggestion.
"Just tryna help, bloody hell", Blaise sighs.
"Shush. You've just spoiled a very special moment for them", Luna tuts.
I freeze.
"What love?", Blaise asks.
"I think we should all get changed now. It's getting late", I interrupt, staring at Luna purposefully.
Does she know? How does she always know?
"Good idea", She says grinning mischievously.
"You two go ahead, I need to talk to (Y/N).", Luna says as the two boys head out the door.
Yep, she knows.