Draco's Surprise

The manor is becoming my home for these two weeks and I'm as happy as I can be given the circumstances. Draco wakes up earlier than me each morning and makes me breakfast in bed. I keep telling him there's no need to but he doesn't listen. We spend our days talking, reading together, listening to music and going for walks. It feels like we're an old, retired couple but I don't mind. Any time I spend with him i'm grateful for.
Occasionally Draco breaks into his parents fancy wine cellar (only the best for Mr and Mrs Malfoy), and we dance around like idiots, drinking in turns from the bottles. You'd think it would be quite sad, just the two of us getting drunk together, but it's quite the opposite. There's no greater feeling then being alone with him, our visions both blurry, both of us hysterical, swaying around like idiots in this massive manor, which should by all means feel empty. It never does though.

This morning I wake, with a pounding headache, the kind that makes you feel dizzy and nauseous. Draco slept in my bed last night, over the covers. After drinking we went up to my room and basically both just passed out. My clothes are still fully on and so are Draco's. I get up, trying my hardest not to wake him. I don't expect any breakfast today of course. I decide that if he stays asleep long enough, I'll make it. I grab some comfy clothes from my open trunk on the floor and head to the shower. As the water flows down my back, I think of him. It's insane, he's so close to me, yet still all I can think about is how far he is. My thoughts are consumed by him and I have no idea how to stop it.
I turn off the water and throw on my clothes before making my way back into my room.
He's awake.
"Morning", He smiles, sleepily.
It takes everything in me not to run over and hug him so tight.
"Sleep well?", I ask.
"I don't remember falling asleep", He laughs as he rubs his eyes.
"Do you want breakfast?".
"Shit. I'll make it", He says getting up suddenly, then immediately regretting it and plonking back down on the bed.
"Do you want to die? You need to rest", I insist.
"Yeah but I always make breakfast.", He sulks.
"Exactly. Now it's my turn.", I smile smugly.
He thinks for a minute, then sighs dramatically, "Fine".

I head downstairs joyfully. My head is still aching but I chugged some water and immediately felt a bit more lively.
I find my way around the kitchen pretty easily and cook up a full english. It looks pretty good if you ask me, but I might be modest.
I only make myself some toast, as the nausea still hasn't passed.
I head upstairs after a good while as everything had to be done without magic.
He's sitting in my bed, a book open in front of him.
"Breakfast is served", I grin.
"Oh my...", He says in awe.
"I know, i'm quite the chef.", I brag.
"Alright pipe down, I haven't tasted it yet", He says.
I gesture for him to take a bite.
He chews for a little while then swallows, "7/10", He announces.
"I beg your pardon?".
"It's very tasty, but nothing can beat my breakfast. It's like a specialty of mine.".
"Oh and yours is a 10/10 I assume".
"Precisely", He says.
"You are full of shit", I say.
"Tell you what-", He says, mouth full of toast.
"We'll have to have a bake off sometime".
"You're such an idiot", I roll my eyes.
"I'm serious!".
"Sure, we will have a bake off sometime Draco", I laugh.
"Thank you Madam".
He finishes eating and gets ready.
Today, Blaise, Luna, Theo and Mattheo are heading over to stay the night. We haven't seen them in a while and Christmas is just around the corner so we decided to do a common muggle tradition called, "secret santa" tonight. It was Blaises idea of course, Muggle Studies is slowly becoming his favorite subject. The whole thing is in my opinion very cliche, but with a war around the corner, these things matter to us more than ever.
I make sure the house is fully clean and everyone arrives shortly after.
Blaise and Luna arrive first of course, matching scarves and wooly hats, bright green and blue stripes spread across them.
We all get re acquainted and Draco of course, makes sure Blaise knows how he feels about his new winter attire.
"It's fashionable", Blaise sighs.
"You look like some sort of deformed candy cane gone wrong", Draco laughs.
"It's stylish! You wouldn't understand", Blaise says, shoving Draco to the side and giving me a massive hug.
"Blaise! I can't breathe!", I choke.
"Oh my bad, sorry. We missed you so much", He grins.
Luna hugs me gently and they stand side by side again like a picture perfect couple.
"What about me?", Draco shouts.
"I'm not talking to you until you address your jealous tendencies!", Blaise spits.
"I'm sorry Blaise, Your amazing deformed candy cane winter wear just made me feel extremely insecure. I shouldn't have taken it out on you", Draco says, very seriously.
Luna giggles but Blaise rolls his eyes.
"Right. It's time for Secret Santa!", He squeals like a child.
"Ugh. Why did I agree to this?", Draco asks me.
"Because you love me and Blaise so much", I joke.
"True", He smiles and my heart skips a beat.

We sit in the living room, waiting for Mattheo and Theo to arrive.
The doorbell rings, and Draco approaches. I try to follow but he stops me. "No, wait here", He grins.
I sit back down.
"What was that about?", I ask Blaise and Luna.
Blaise looks like he's about to burst open.
"Blaise?", I question.
"You'll see", Luna grins happily.
I hear familiar voices heading out towards the living room, but it can't be?
Mattheo, Theo and Draco enter the room as expected but behind them is three others.
Harry, Hermione, and Ron.
"Merlins beard! What are you doing here?", I ask, hugging them one by one.
Draco looks at me mischievously and smiles, "Merry Christmas (Y/N)".