Dracos Party Pt2

"Probably, but its Christmas. Lighten up a bit. If you can't do it for Blaise, do it for me.", I smile tugging at his jumper as we walk down to the wine cellar together.
"Anything for you my darling", He says in a posh voice. I blush despite his comedic tone.
We push through the wooden doors and Draco grabs a crate, which he fills with different wines and liqueurs. Then we walk back up to the kitchen to retrieve some glasses.
"This ought to be enough I reckon?", Draco asks, glancing down at the bottles, clanking against each other in the crate.
"More than enough. Blaise is going to be so happy", I say.
"Of course he is. Bloody alcoholic", Draco grins.
"Hey, we can't say much", I giggle, thinking of our night spent together, drinking in the manor.
"That's different. It's fine when we do it", He smiles.
My heart fills up with warmth and I watch him carefully as we walk back. He truly is beautiful. Every inch of him is perfectly crafted, its no wonder Pansy is so obsessed with him. If i lacked human decency and morals like her, i'd sneak him a love potion any-day.
I snap out of my trance as we walk into the living room and the cheering begins once again.
"Bloody hell", Ron says, his eyes wide and doe like.
"My favourite!", Blaise says, snatching a bottle out of the crate.
"Could you be patient please?", I say snatching it back.
"Alright Mrs. Malfoy, calm down", He says.
"Ooooo", Mattheo and Theo say in unison.
I stick my tongue out at them and avert my attention back to the bottles.
"Right, We'll start off pouring one by one, until the drink kicks in and you greedy fuckers start drinking from the bottle", I say and everyone laughs, but agrees to the plan.
We hand out glasses and begin pouring, then Draco turns on the fire and we sit around the room in a somewhat messy circle.
"Right! Who wants to play a drinking game?", Blaise shouts.
A chorus of "me!"'s are heard apart from Draco who is reluctant to agree to anything.
"What are we playing?", Hermione asks.
"Well, We've got, truth or dare, never have i ever, spin the bottle", Blaise says cheekily.
"I say we start off with truth or dare then work our way up. Every time you pick truth you have to drink because truth is for pussys", Theo announces.
"That's not the rules", Hermione says.
"It is now", Mattheo interrupts.
"Ill start", Harry says suddenly.
"Okay. We'll go clockwise around the room", I say.
Harry thinks for a moment then his eyes fall on Ron.
"Truth or dare", Harry asks.
"Mhmmm, Dare!", Ron exclaims.
Harry thinks for a while then finally begins to laugh.
"I dare you, to kiss Blaise", He says mid chuckle.
"YOU WHAT?!", Ron screams.
"You heard me".
Blaise is choking with laughter.
"Go on", Luna says, grinning widely.
"But i'm not...I'm not gay", Ron pleads.
"You sure about that?", Hermione says causing Mattheo and Theo to choke on their drinks.
"Hermione I swear to merlin i'm giving you the worst dare ever", Ron says pointing a finger menacingly.
"Oh shut up. Get on with it", She says.
"You know what, maybe i do like drinking games after all", Draco says as he sips his drink happily.
Ron shoots him a glare and moves over to Blaise.
"For fuck sakes.".
"Come on. Not scared you'll fall in love with me are you?", Blaise teases.
"I'd rather die".
"Just fucking kiss me", Blaise says causing everyone to burst out laughing. The whole thing is like a strange fever dream.
Ron moves in slowly, barely parting his lips and gives Blaise a two second kiss, if you could even call it a kiss.
"That is pathetic Ron", Harry laughs.
"Piss off you, i'll get you for this", Ron says but he's laughing now too.
"How was I?", Blaise asks jokingly in a high pitched voice.
"Now every-time I kiss you, it's like i'm kissing Ronald", Luna says, disgusted.
"This truly is a splendid game", Draco says.
Blaise wipes his lips hastily, "Good as new".
"Right, It's Hermione's turn", I say.
She looks around the room slowly, until her eyes land on mine.
"Oh no".
"(Y/N)", She says, smiling devilishly.
"Truth or dare?".
I weigh up my options. Do i want to seem like a pussy in front of everyone?
"Dare", I say, gaining a few cheers.
"I dare you, to kiss the best looking person in the room", She says.
Mattheo and Theo wolf whistle immaturely.
"Oh no", I say, blushing.
"You have to!", She giggles.
I look around the room, the boys all staring at me waiting for me to make a move on one of them.
Obviously, I want to kiss Draco. But i can't, not in front of everyone, especially not Harry.
I get up.
"Come here then love", Theo says winking.
I roll my eyes.
"It's obviously going to be me", Mattheo boasts.
"I reckon it could be me", Blaise says and Luna hits him lightly.
"What? I'm gorgeous", He grins.
"I hope for her own sake it's not you. You've already snogged me and Luna, and I don't think herpes is the goal right now", Ron says to Blaise.
"How dare you!", Blaise says, pretending to be shocked.
Harry and Draco both remain completely silent.
"Well Hermione, You never specified gender so...", I say and walk up to Luna, pecking her on the lips gently. She laughs as i pull away, her cheeks gone scarlet.
"BLOODY HELL!", Ron shouts.
"That was hot", Theo says.
"Agreed", Mattheo nods.
"I was not expecting that", Hermione giggles.
"Nor me. I feel like i've just been cheated on with my sister", Blaise says, distraught.
"Oh, get over it", I laugh and sit back down.
"I have to say, this is not how i thought tonight would go", Harry says, smiling for the first time in hours.

We play the game for a couple hours more, everyone fairly drunk and merry. Most of us are now sipping from bottles and at one point Theo tried to light a cigarette inside and Draco nearly murdered him.
"Next game?", Harry asks.
"SPIN THE FUCKING BOTTLE!", Mattheo cries.
"YES! FINALLY A GOOD IDEA!", Theo shouts.
"Why did i even bother to invite you two?", Draco says, his head in his hands.
"I think it's a jolly splendid idea!", Ron chimes in, clearly having had one too many.
I grab an empty bottle from the corner and place it in the middle of us all.
"This is definitely the worst idea ever", Hermione says.
"Oh lighten up Mione", Ron says, putting his arm around her shoulder.
I raise my brows at her. She simply smiles back and then gazes at Ron's silly face.
Blaise finally pulls away from Luna and reaches out to spin it.
"Wait? Are we allowed to play this?", He asks Luna.
"It's just a game", She assures him.
"If you ever want to stop we can stop", He says, a serious look on his face.
"Oh for fucks sakes. Hurry up", Theo says, grabbing the bottle and spinning it.
It lands on Luna.
Blaise suddenly turns very red.
"I forgot you'd also be kissing other people", He says.
"I won't if you don't want me to", She says, holding his hand. He thinks for a minute.
"No, no, go ahead", He nods.
Theo walks up to Luna and pecks her on the lips quickly.
"That was surprisingly respectful", I say, nodding approvingly at Theo.
"Hey! I can be anything you want me to be", He slurs.
"Never mind I take it back", I laugh.
I look at Draco and I can tell he's fighting the urge to say something.
Harry spins it next.
It spins for what seems like a lifetime.
Finally it lands on me.
He looks me up and down pretending to be sexy.
I grin slightly, i can't help but laugh.
"A proper snog this time!", Mattheo belts.
"Pervert", Hermione jokes.
Harry starts to move towards me.
"Wait.", I say and I grab a bottle of wine and chug the remainder of it.
"Bloody hell. As if you weren't drunk enough", Ron says.
"That's ironic", Says Hermione.
"Okay. Fuck. Okay", I laugh as he comes towards me.
His lips crash into mine and he kisses me deeply, not coming away for a while. It's clear he's been wanting to do this. His lips are soft, and warm and I can taste cherry wine.
He pulls away and the boys start whistling and cheering.
Dracos jaw clenches. "Been waiting long to do that mate?", He says, passive aggressively.
"Only a few years", He shrugs and I can't tell if he's joking.
Draco makes a fist in his lap but doesn't say anything else.

We play for a while longer.
Luna kisses Hermione.
I kiss Blaise which is a horrific experience that i never wish to think about ever again.
Mattheo and Theo kiss which is hilarious, especially to Draco.
Hermione and Harry share a very quick kiss.
Ron and Luna have a smooch, horrifying Blaise.
Even Ron and Harry end up kissing which is like a nightmare come to life.
I kiss just about everyone, and soon enough we all have apart from Draco, who has refused to spin the bottle once.
At this point it's getting late, and everyone is drunk and tired.
Blaise looks at Draco curiously. "Right, I reckon it's time for one more".
"No", Draco shakes his head.
"Come on! We've all done it. What are you so afraid of?", He asks.
"Nothing. I just think it's stupid".
"Come on Draco".
"No".
"You know you want to".
"Draco, Draco, Draco!", Theo begins chanting.
Soon enough everyone joins in, even me as I'm feeling quite tipsy from chugging the wine.
"Fine!", He says.
"YES!", Theo cries.
"Merlin's beard, This is blackmail".
"Yeah but it's fun", Mattheo jokes.
Draco reaches out slowly, and spins the bottle fast.
I feel my heart pulsating and my head spinning every time it passes me.
It begins to slow down. It finally passes Blaise, then Luna, then Draco then eventually it lands on me.
"WAHAY!", Blaise chuckles.
Hermione laughs in the corner and Harry looks livid.
Draco looks at me, his expression hard to read. My cheeks feel hot and my hands are fidgeting for no reason.
"No.", He says suddenly.
My heart sinks.
"What?!", Mattheo protests.
"You have to!", Theo shouts.
"No.".
"Why? Come on, you said you would", Blaise says.
"NO. I said no what don't you fucking understand?", Draco says getting up. I can see the rage building inside of him and I don't know why. What have I done?
"Calm down!", Blaise says walking over and placing his hands on Dracos shoulders, stabilizing him.
"This whole game is fucking stupid", Draco says.
"Sit down mate", Theo says.
"No. Party's over", Draco says angrily.
"Where are we gonna sleep?", Hermione asks.
"Sleep wherever the fuck you want. I don't care", He says and with that, he's off out of the room and up the stairs.
I sit there feeling so small I think I could melt into the floor and no one would notice.