Dumbledore's Secret Weapon

Umbridge and Fudge are very visibly outraged. I swear Umbridge's voice has gone up a few octaves.
"I WILL NOT HAVE THIS!", She squeals.
Cornelius tries his best to calm her down but she's inconsolable.
This would probably be a good time to escape. We don't have our wands but we can probably find some confiscated ones in Filches office. I lean over to try and whisper to Harry while everyone's distracted but i'm thrown off by his expression. His face is full of pain and beads of sweat are dripping from his creased forehead as he winces loudly. His head twists left and right until suddenly he lets out a piercing scream and collapses to the ground.
"HARRY!", I cry and try to help him but i'm pulled back by the boy holding me hostage.
"LET ME GO! HE NEEDS HELP!", I shout.
He lays motionless on the floor.
Umbridge and Fudge turn to look.
"GET HIM UP! NOW!", She screams impatiently. "I WILL NOT HAVE THIS!",She repeats.
"I'm fucking trying to help him but he won't let me!", I shout.
"Lawrence. Let her help him up. If she tries to escape you know what to do", She says breathing in deeply, trying to keep her composure. She turns back around to talk to Fudge and the two men. The boy reluctantly lets me go and I kneel down urgently to help Harry.
"Harry? Can you hear me? Harry?", I say. His head continues to toss from side to side with extreme discomfort. He stops suddenly and his head flops back. I grab his face quickly so that he doesn't injure himself on the stone floor. His eyes shoot open, a look of panic in them.
"Harry! Are you okay? What happened?".
"Sirius! Voldemorts got him!", He shouts, getting up hastily.
"Harry calm down. What did you see?".
"He's in the department of mysteries. We've got to help him. Please (Y/N).", He pleads.
"Hold on we need to think about this. Why would they be in the ministry?", I ask.
"You remember what Sirius said in Grimmauld place? Voldemorts after something? Something he didn't have last time."
"So? That could be anything?".
"Sirius told me he's been trying to get into the ministry. He wrote to me".
"Of course he did.", I say, aware of the slight pang of jealousy in my voice.
"(Y/N), you didn't exactly leave things on good terms. We don't need to know why he's there right now! We need to save him!", He gets up.
"Harry", I say, whispering.
"What?".
"What if he's tricking you. Luring you there...to kill you".
Harry stares at me with exasperation on his face.
"(Y/N), What if he is there? Am I just supposed to let him die?".
I feel a slight mixture of anger and sadness suddenly.
I regret leaving things so messy with Sirius. He was only trying to protect me. "He's my uncle Harry. I may not show it but I care about him too. The last thing I want is for him to...to-", I mumble.
"I know (Y/N). Neither of us can afford to lose him. He's the only family we have left".
Harry's words hit me like a slap.
"Come on" I say.
The two boys are huddled in the corner talking amongst each other, ignoring us completely. Umbridge and Fudge are arguing on the other side of the room.
"Nows our chance", He whispers and we attempt to slip out.
We're almost at the door when I feel a hand on my back, grabbing my jumper.
"Not so fast!", Umbridge grins. "I'm not done with you two".

Umbridge brings us to her office where more Dumbledores army members are being held captive. I spot Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Neville, Luna and Draco. My heart drops. "Let her go you evil bitch!", Draco screams once he sees me.
"How dare you speak to me like that! You blood traitor! Wait until I tell Lucius about this!", She shouts.
"Tell him what you want! I don't give a fuck!".
"SILENCIO!", She screams and suddenly Draco goes quiet.
"You said you wouldn't touch him!", I cry.
Her gaze falls on me. "That was IF you kept your part of the deal", She smiles menacingly. "You know (Y/N) i've had enough of you and your little games. I think it's time you learned your lesson. A little cruciatus curse should help with that".
She pushes me down into her chair and casts a binding spell. My hands are suddenly tied tightly onto the arms of the chair.
Draco tries to scream but no sound comes out.
"LET HER GO.", Hermione begs.
"My parents", I plead. "You said my parents forbid you to hurt me".
She laughs hysterically, "Who says your parents will ever find out?". She points her wand at me and I close my eyes, bracing myself for the pain. "I should have done this a very long time ago".
Suddenly Professor Snape enters the room. I don't think i've ever been so happy to see him in my life.
"Ah Severus. Just in time. I'll be needing that veritaserum now", She puts her wand down.
Snapes face displays no emotion. "I'm afraid you have used up all my stocks interrogating students. The last of it on Ms. Chang".
Of course! It all makes sense now. She didn't mean to betray us. I feel guilt hit me in the face. Poor Cho.
"Very well Severus. You can leave now". She forces a smile.
He turns to leave until Harry pipes up. "He's got padfoot. He's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden". Snape stares at Harry. I still can't see any emotion on his face. He knows padfoot is Sirius's code name and he must know Harry is referring to the secret weapon. He's not stupid. Far from it.
"What? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden Severus?", Umbridge asks frantically.
Snape looks at Harry for a few moments, the blank expression still on his face.
"No idea", Snape says quietly and he walks swiftly out of the room, his long black robes swishing behind him.
"What do you mean Harry? Explain yourself now", She demands.
He remains silent.
"SPEAK! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON! NOW!".
No one dares say a word.
She turns towards me again.
"If none of you are going to tell me then you leave me no choice".
"Now, Ms. (L/N). Let us finish what we started", Her eyes are full of manic rage.
She raises her wand, ready to strike, I brace myself. I'd rather she hurt me then any of them. I can get through this. It will be okay.
"TELL HER!", Hermione screams.
"Tell me what?", Umbridge says calmly. I look at Hermione, completely confused as to where this is going.
"Well if you won't tell her where it is...I will", She says.
"Where WHAT is?", Umbridge asks.
Hermione looks at Harry and then me, trying to communicate with just her eyes.
"Dumbledores secret weapon".