Umbridge's Office

I've been in Umbridges office multiple times before for "disobedience". Her words not mine. This isn't the same though, I have a bad feeling. I can sense it's something to do with the DA.
As I follow her, I begin to worry about Draco and the rest of the group. I know what she's capable of and I don't want them to have to suffer too. Hopefully during this meeting, if she brings up the DA I can pin it all on myself.
As we arrive outside her office entrance she lingers at the door. She steps aside and opens it for me, smiling sweetly. I feel sick to my stomach. She covers her cruelty with over the top acts of "politeness" and "kindness", If you can even call it that. Of course it's all fake and anyone with a brain can see that.
I step inside cautiously and she closes the door behind me without hesitation.
Without saying anything, she flicks her wand and in her high pitched voice she says smoothly, "Colloportus!".
She's locked me in? What the fuck is wrong with her? She can't keep me here...who knows what she'll do?
If I unlock the door using Alohomora, I can make a run for it.
I take my wand out of my pocket, trying to be as discreet as possible.
"Expelliarmus!", She shouts, grinning widely.
Fuck.
"If you would be so kind as to sit down", She says gesturing to her bright pink sofa chair, facing her desk.
I'm scared, but i'm not going to let her know that.
I sit down slowly, keeping my eyes on her wand.
"Don't look so frightened! I just want to have a little friendly chat", She smiles, taking a mug and saucer out of her desk drawer.
Friendly chat, my arse.
"With all due respect Professor, friendly chats don't usually start with one person trapping the other inside their office and then disarming them", I smile, mimicking her sweetness.
Her lips are pressed tightly into a smile but I can see her eyes twinkle with suppressed anger.
"Just necessary precautions, dear. Tea?", She asks, as she begins stirring hers in the mug, using her finger in swirling motions in the air.
Not a chance am I drinking anything she makes for me.
"I don't like tea", I lie.
"What a shame", She says as she drops two pink sugar cubes into her mug.
"What is this about Professor?", I say, getting tired of her stalling.
She takes a sip of her steaming tea and closes her eyes, enjoying it.
"Miss (L/N), you and I have had our ups and down. We don't always see eye to eye", She begins.
"That's one way to put it", I murmur.
"But i'm willing to look past all of that, If you help me".
Merlin's fucking beard.
"Why the fuck would I help you? You've hurt me and my friends so much already", I spit, losing my temper.
She winces at my use of language.
"I think we can help each other", She purses her lips, trying to keep her nice act going.
I lean forward in my chair. "Not a chance", I say sternly.
"I know you're up to something. And I will find out what it is Miss. (L/N)".
Shit.
"I don't know what you mean".
"I know that some of the students in this castle have been breaking my rule against student civilisations", She says, her eyes focused on me.
I don't even dare to breathe.
"The inquisitorial squad has been keeping a lookout for me. They report back to me with lists of those they find suspicious. Your name was mentioned", She takes another long sip of her tea.
Of course, her fucking minions. I completely forgot about them. Whoever ratted me out is going to pay for this.
"I know you know something. I want you to tell me. Trust, you will be heavily rewarded".
I laugh, "Are you for real? As if i'd ever help you. You might as well just start torturing me now and get it over with. You're wasting your time".
She puts her teacup down and sighs. "So much wasted potential Miss. (L/N). Your mother and father are both great pure blood magic folk. what would they say about this?", She grins knowing she's struck a nerve.
"I suppose you're quite close with them, considering you're also a death eater", I retaliate.
I can tell this has angered her, no one is supposed to know this of course.
"Bold accusations, young lady.", Her brow is twitching weirdly.
"Accusations? I was simply stating the obvious", I say. Every time I challenge her, I'm secretly terrified but she can't know that.
"You must know I can't hurt you.", She mutters.
"My parents", I smirk.
"They have forbidden me to use any unforgivable curses on you. I will oblige...for now", She smiles evilly.
"How gracious of you. Are we done here?", I ask.
"Not quite.".
I need to get out now and warn the others that they're all being watched.
"I can't use any unforgivable curses on you Miss (L/N). But your parents said nothing about your friends", She laughs wickedly.
I grip the chair with my hands angrily. "You stay away from them. You evil woman".
She giggles, "How are you going to stop me with no wand?".
She looks at my horrified face.
"Yes, i'll be keeping this", She shoves it into her drawer and locks it.
"You'll get it back once you come to your senses and learn to conform. You either help me, or risk your friends lives".
I breathe in deeply. I don't know what to do. I can't risk them being hurt.
"Your friend Draco...i've been told you two are quite close. Why don't we call him in here?", She smiles knowing exactly what she's doing.
"NO! Don't touch him. Don't go near him. You'll pay if you do", I say getting up.
"I may not have my wand but I still have my fists", I threaten.
She laughs obnoxiously.
"You really think great muggle tactics will stop me? You either agree to help me, or Draco gets called in here now. It's so simple Miss. (L/N), do what I say and I will leave all your friends alone. Every single one".
Finally my mask has fallen down. She's gotten to me. I cannot put Draco at risk, not after I promised him I'd keep him safe. I will not let him be hurt. I will not let anyone get hurt. Not Luna, not Mione, Not Blaise or Ron...not Harry.
I sit down in the chair hesitantly, knowing what I have to do.
I look at her face, it takes everything in me not to scream.
I remain calm.
"Fine".
Her eyes sparkle, with evil delight.
"I'll help you".