Revenge

Draco's POV:
My blood is absolutely boiling and the killing curse has never sounded so good. I feel as though i might explode. I have to find them and make sure this never happens again. I don't think i've ever been so angry in my entire life. Seeing her standing there, all alone, so scared and vulnerable. I feel a mixture of emotions, guilt for not protecting her like i said i always would, anger at them for taking advantage of her, anger at myself.
Suddenly, with no warning I fold over and throw up, right there in the hall.
I'm not sure if it's due to the mix of weed and alcohol, or the intense anxiety i'm feeling. Maybe it's both. I take the sleeve of my shirt and wipe my mouth hastily. I don't have fucking time for this.
I realize i haven't thought this through at all. Should i tell Cedric? I really don't want to talk to that motherfucker but he is her boyfriend. He deserves to know.

I decide to go back to the party and find lover boy Cedric. I swallow my pride as i search the room looking for him.
"Draco!", Pansy Parkinson shouts.
For fuck sake.
"Not now Pansy", I push past her.
"Draco please",She grabs me and looks at me with pleading eyes.
God she's so fucking desperate.
"What?", i say losing patience.
"Come upstairs with me", She whispers.
I pull away from her.
"If you don't fucking leave me alone I'll tell everyone you used a love potion on me you pathetic little whore", I spit.
Her face falls but i don't care. I don't have time for her bullshit right now.

Harry and Ron linger at the side of the room, chatting amongst themselves.
"Harry".
He looks shocked.
"Hello?", he says confused.
"Have you seen Cedric?", I ask.
"He's passed out. Why?".
Oh for heavens sake.
Of course he's passed out the useless prick.
Without thinking I kick the table and it falls to the floor with a bang.
"What the fuck", The ginger prick says.
"FUCK", i scream in anger.
"You need to calm down mate", Harry says.
I take a deep breath in. I cant start a fight right now. (Y/N) needs me.
"Can we talk somewhere more private?", I whisper.
"Alright", Harry says, confused.
Ron and Harry follow me outside.
"Its (Y/N)", I say.
Harry and Ron exchange glances.
"Is she okay?", Ron asks.
"No. Three Slytherin boys..", I breathe in.
"Marcus, Crabbe and Goyle. They hurt her", I try not to let my voice crack.
"They hurt her?", Harry says.
"Yes. She was drunk in the loo upstairs and they came in and...they used the cruciatus curse", I look at Harry and Ron praying they understand what i mean so i don't have to say it out loud.
"What the fuck? Those fucking pricks", Ron shouts.
"How did this happen?", Harry says, his head between his hands.
"I don't know the full story and i don't care right now. I came to find Cedric but he's clearly unavailable", I say angrily.
"I'm going to fucking kill them. I don't give a fuck if i get expelled.", Ron says trying to walk off but I stop him.
"Wait.", i say and he looks at me as if i'm mad.
"What the fuck are you waiting for? They deserve it.", He says.
"Harry", I say.
"I agree with Ron", He says.
"I know, i do too. I'm so fucking angry. But we can't kill them, as much as i want to", I say.
"Then we'll beat them until they're as good as dead", Ron says angrily.
"I want to make sure (Y/N) never has to see Marcus again. He's the one that was...", I sigh.
"How are we going to do that?", Harry asks.
"I'm going to make sure he leaves Hogwarts and never steps foot inside again. As long as I live he won't hurt her anymore", I say sternly.
"What about Crabbe and Goyle?", Ron asks.
"Beat them until they cry. Make them promise they will never so much as look in her direction again. They're the biggest pussies i know so it won't take much", i instruct.
"Okay. I'll do anything", Harry says.
"One more thing", I look at them both.
"No one can know. Especially not (Y/N)."
"Why not? She'll be happy wont she? They can't hurt her anymore.", Ron says.
Clearly they do not know (Y/N) as well as I do. I know if i do this she will never forgive herself. She'll feel as though she owes me something or that she's getting me into trouble. She will distant herself and make herself feel like the problem.
"Just, please promise me you won't tell her", I say.
"Promise", Harry says.
Ron sighs, "Okay. Come on".

I know exactly where the boys will be. The astronomy tower is an ancient smoking spot during parties like this.
"You sure they'll be here?", asks Ron.
"Take a look for yourself ", I say as we reach the top.
We peak through and see them sitting in a circle covered in smoke clouds. Pathetic.
"Stick to the plan. Take Crabbe and Goyle out. I need to talk to Marcus alone".
They nod.
"Hello boys", I say.
They jump as they see us standing in the doorway.
"EXPELLIARMUS!", We shout, disarming them one by one.
"What's this?", Ron says as he picks up the joint they were smoking and throws it off the edge.
"What the fuck do you want?", Marcus shouts.
"Definitely not to chit chat", Harry says as he grabs Goyle. Ron reaches for Crabbe.
"IMMOBULUS!", They both shout to prevent them from fighting.
"GET OFF ME", Goyle screeches.
"FUCK OFF!", Shouts Crabbe.
Harry and Ron march them down the steps and i trust them enough to do what we planned.

Now i stand face to face with Marcus Flint. He looks almost pleased with himself.
"I knew you'd come to get me", He grins, licking his lips like a psychopath.
"Yet you were still stupid enough to do it".
"Why are you so mad anyways? You seriously give a fuck about that whore?", He says.
I grab him by his shirt and hold him up close to my face.
"You have no idea", I whisper.
"Listen. She's all yours. I've had my fun. Just let me go", His eyes glint in the moonlight.
I laugh manically.
"You're so much thicker then i thought you were. You think this is about some kind of territory? I'm here because you are a disgusting piece of shit and you hurt someone i would fucking kill for. I would break your fucking skull right here off this concrete and laugh", I say, my blood boiling up again.
Marcus looks scared for the first time.
"So why don't you?", He asks.
"That would be too easy. I want you to suffer. I want you to leave Hogwarts, and never come back. I want you to promise you will never go near her again. If you don't then yes, i will gladly smash your skull open", I say.
"You can't be serious?", He says in disbelief.
I tighten my grip on him and point my wand at his neck.
"Try me".
"She's a stupid slut and you know it. I don't know why you bother getting so worked up. She's seems like a stuck up little bitch. I could've finished her off and i'd have been doing you a favor", He snarls.
I can feel something brewing inside me and I can't stop it.
"Take that back".
He looks at me, laughing now.
His voice echoes inside my brain.
I scream at him.
I push him without realising how close to the edge he is.
He punches me so i punch him back.
I punch him until hes spitting blood.
I look at him and I see my father.
I see the same sickening look in his eyes. The same evil man stands before me. The same monster that would hurt an innocent woman for no reason other than the fact they can.
In a split second, I shove him.
I see it happen almost before it does.
I push him hard.
He screams.
His feet slip off the edge one by one.
He's falling.
I cant stop it.
I watch him as he falls.
He screams.
His body hits the ground.
I scream.
I pushed him.
I pushed him off the edge.
Silence.
He doesn't cry out anymore.
He stops moving.
He's dead.
And I killed him.