12 Grimmauld Place

Hermione bombards me with a massive hug as soon as i enter the living room.
"Hello", I smile.
"What are you doing here?", Ron asks as he hugs me too.
I sit down with a mug of muggle hot chocolate that Harry has made for me, while i explain to them in detail why I have appeared on their doorstep out of nowhere in the middle of the night.
"Holy shit", Harry gasps.
"Bloody hell", Says Ron.
"I'm so sorry", Says Hermione.
"It's alright. I mean i kind of knew ever since Sirius's letter but i wasn't sure", I mutter.
"Sirius was so worried about you all Summer", Harry says. Hermione and Ron shoot him a stern look.
"What? You've talked to Sirius?", I say, a pang of jealousy in my chest.
"Just through letters but...", He begins.
"Harry. Are you sure we should tell her yet?", Hermione interrupts.
"I don't see why not", Ron says.
"She's been through enough tonight", Hermione sighs.
"Tell me what?", I ask.
"People are saying that...Cedrics death was an accident", Ron says hesitantly.
"Are you fucking for real? But Harry saw it with his own two eyes! We need to do something!", I protest, anger rising inside me rapidly.
"We are", Hermione whispers.
I glance between them all.
"The Order of the Phoenix", Harry says.
"Sorry, should i know what that means?", I ask.
"It's sort of like a wizarding army assembled by Dumbledore. Now that you know who is back it's necessary. We're supposed to go to headquarters later tonight", Hermione explains.
"So fucking bloody late as well. Like 3am", Ron yawns.
"It's safer that way Ronald", Hermione says as she rolls her eyes.
I sit there for a minute taking it all in.
"It's really happening isn't it? A war", I say quietly.
No one says anything to that.
Fred and George break the awkward silence by bursting into the room by apparition. Everyone jumps out of their skin. Ron manages to spill some of his hot chocolate on his trousers.
"For fuck sake!", He complains.
Fred and George laugh.
"Hello Fred and George", I grin.
"What the...", Fred says.
"(Y/N)! Why didn't any of you lot tell us she was coming?", George asks the trio as he and Fred hug me one by one.
"Long story", I say, getting tired of explaining over and over.
"Well, whatever reason it is you're here, we're glad to have you", Fred beams.
With that, Molly and Arthur come into the room.
"(Y/N)!", Molly cries grabbing me and hugging me
incredibly tightly.
"Mrs.Weasley, i'm so sorry to barge into your home like this...", I begin.
"Nonsense!", Says Arthur taking my hands in his.
I hug him instantly.
"You're always welcome here.", He smiles brightly.
"Of course you are! Is everything alright dear?", Molly asks. "You look a bit peaky".
We all sit down and i explain the story once more.
"You were wise not to go to the Malfoys", Arthur states.
"Really?", I ask
"Lucius is using Fudge as a puppet. He's part of the reason no one at the ministry believes you know who is back", Arthur says grimly.
"It's absurd that they don't believe Harry. What would he gain out of lying?", I say.
"Glad you agree", Harry sighs.
We talk for a while about everything i've missed while i was holed up in my room for weeks. The awkward "I'm so sorry about Cedric", exchanges are made and I remain polite and contained.
Then a knock at the door is heard. Mr.Weasley opens it and Professor Lupin walks through with a peculiar woman with purple hair. Next is Mad eye moody and another man i don't recognize, wearing fancy traveling robes.
"Hello (Y/N), long time no see", Lupin beams at me.
"Good to see you professor, i mean Remus, i mean Lupin", I stutter.
He laughs at me, "Remus or Lupin will do just fine", He says grinning. He appears to bear a new scar across his face, but then again he always does.
"Now, everyone, this is Kingsley Shacklebolt, he works at the ministry. He is an extremely important asset to the order.", Arthur points to the man in the fancy robes who nods.
"You all know Moody, and Lupin but this is Nymphadpra Tonks, or if you prefer to live a happy life just tonks", He gestures to the woman with the peculiar hair that has now changed to a bright orange color. She catches us all staring and laughs.
"I'm a metamorphmagus. Means i can change my appearance whenever i want", She shakes her head and a large duck beak appears where her nose used to be.
"Bloody brilliant", Ron says in awe.
"Wicked", The twins say in unison.
"Amazing", I smile.
"Lovely to meet you all", She winks and her normal nose appears once again.
"Right. No more dawdling. Come on", Moody grunts.
"Anyone who's taking the floo network follow me!", Mrs Weasley says.
Hermione and Ginny follow her happily.
"What's the other option?", I whisper to Harry.
"We fly", He grins.
"Ready to apparate Fred?", George asks and with a single crack, Fred is gone.
"How rude", George tuts sarcastically and then there's another crack and he has disappeared.
"Such pricks", Ron complains.
"Come on", Arthur says as he leads us to the front of the house where brooms are waiting for us, floating in the air.
"I'll race you", Harry says to me and Ron.
"Very mature", Says Ron.
"You certainly changed your tune over the summer", I tease.
"I'm a changed man", He boasts, jokingly.
"Right. Don't stop if one of us gets killed", Moody shouts before shooting up into the air.
"Charming", Ron mutters.
We fly side by side, racing each other despite Ron's complaining. The cool, night air is almost comforting, and for the time we spend flying i almost forget about everything.
When we stop, it all comes flooding back of course.
"This just looks like a regular old housing estate", Harry says confused.
"Ah, just you wait", Arthur whispers.
Moody flicked his wand and suddenly the flats seemed to move apart, a new house appearing in the cracks. A dark mysterious building, astonishingly invisible to the eyes of the muggles who sat only meters away in there warm, cozy houses, eating dinner or watching tv.
"Wow", Is the only word i could think to say.
"Welcome to 12 Grimmauld place", Arthur said as Moody led the way inside.