Dracos Party Pt1

"You did this?", I ask, barely able to contain my excitement.
"It's not much...", Draco says beginning to blush.
"You're the fucking best!", I say grabbing him and squeezing him into a tight hug.
He laughs as I pull away, "I know", He jokes.
I look around the room happily, my friends dear faces beaming back at me. The fact Draco went out of his way to do this for me means everything. The growing feelings I have for him are now going mental, my heart feels like the sun has been placed directly above it, and my head is full of white noise.

Everyone politely greets each other. I know that Draco, Blaise and the trio don't get on, but from what I know, Mattheo and Theo have never spoken to any of them so this could go one of two ways.
"Alright mate?", Ron says as he greets the two boys for the first time.
"Ron this is Mattheo and Theo, Mattheo and Theo this is Ronald Weasley", I say.
"Nice to meet you", Mattheo grins, shaking his hand.
"Weasley. You're related to Fred and George Weasley?", Theo asks.
"Ah, I see you've already met my brothers", Ron chuckles.
"I love the Weasley twins!", Theo says enthusiastically. "Always selling something".
"Sounds like them", Says Ron.
When everyone gets fairly acquainted, we all sit down in the massive living room, me squeezed between Harry and Draco.
"Shit, I forgot to tell you (Y/N). There is no secret santa", Blaise says suddenly.
"What?! So I bought this fucking gift for nothing?", I say.
"Ooo who was it for?", Luna asks curiously.
"It WAS for Blaise, but I guess i'll keep it", I sigh.
"Give it to me now.", Blaise orders.
"Are you serious?", I ask.
"Deadly".
"Fuck sake. One minute".
I go upstairs and grab Blaise's secret santa gift, which is a muggle pen. Blaise goes absolutely ecstatic, demanding to know where the ink is coming from.
"This is amazing. I'm going to show this to Professor Burbage!", Blaise says.
"Calm down, it's only a bloody pen", I say, laughing.
"Why the fuck is it called a pen", Draco says in over exaggerated disgust.
"How the fuck would I know. Do I look like a pen connoisseur?", I say.
Luna giggles at this.
"I'm amazed at how astonished you are", Hermione says.
"What do you mean?", Blaise asks.
"I've got loads of them at home", She grins.
"Really?", His eyes light up.
"Me too, at the Dursley's", Harry adds.
Hermione then goes on to explain multicolour pens go Blaise who sits with Luna, listening intently.
"How's Molly?", I ask Ron.
"All good, she's asking for you of course", He smiles.
"Tell her I said hello".

I glance over at Harry, who looks like he's struggling to stay awake.
I nudge him softly and he opens his eyes.
"You okay?".
"Just tired", He yawns.
"Have you been sleeping?", I ask.
"Barely. I keep having these dreams...", He says.
"Dreams?".
"Nothing. It doesn't matter", He says hurriedly.
"You can tell me Harry".
He looks at me, studying my face.
"Later".
I squeeze his hand, then get up to go and get a drink from the kitchen.
"Where are you going", Harry asks.
"Getting a drink".
"Get me one", Theo shouts.
"Lazy bastard", Mattheo says.
Theo puts his middle finger up to this.
"Ill come with you", Says Draco who follows me to the kitchen.

I fill up a glass of water for myself and Draco fills one for Theo.
"Are you enjoying yourself?", He asks, a worried look on his face. He's so pretty it physically hurts.
"Yes. So much. You have no idea how grateful I am", I say.
He smiles widely, and sighs with relief, "I was so scared you'd be mad, because you know every-time we all come together, drama starts. But it actually seems to be going well this time."
"I know, i'm in shock. Everyone seems to be having fun", I grin.
"You think?".
"I really do."
There's a silence between us as his eyes trace me up and down. He smiles at me then says, "You look really good".
I feel myself getting flustered, which is stupid. He barely even complimented me.
"Thank you", I just about whisper.
"Merlin this is so infuriating", He says, running a hand through his hair.
"What is?", i ask confused.
"This", He says and suddenly a wave of sadness is splashed across his face, his smile gone.
"I don't understand", I say.
Before he can respond, Theo enters the room.
"What's taking you two so long? Snogging?", He ask grinning.
"Piss off", I say.
"One of these days I'm going to murder you in your sleep", Draco threatens.
Theo laughs as he grabs the water off Draco and waltz's into the living room.
Draco and I follow.

"Right", Blaise says, as soon as we enter.
"I've got a proposition", He says.
"Oh what now", Draco whines.
"I think it's time for a drinking game", He say's mischievously.
"Merlin's hairy balls. That's the only reasonable thing you've ever said", Ron says.
"Thank you!", Blaise says before recognizing the insult.
"Hold on-",He begins.
"Right i'm in", Mattheo interrupts.
"Me too", Says Theo.
"Do we really have to drink? I mean do we need to?", Hermione complains.
"Yes", Ron, Blaise, Theo and Mattheo say in unison.
Hermione sighs, "Fine".
"If you're all in, then so am I", Harry says.
"Luna?", Blaise asks.
"Sounds like fun", She grins.
"Right so that just leaves, Draco and (Y/N)", Blaise says, turning to us, a serious look on his face.
"Do I actually have any say in the matter?", I ask.
"Let me think...", Blaise says, pretending to rub his imaginary beard. "No!", He says cheerfully.
"Well there you have it then. I guess i'm forced. Draco?", I ask.
"Where do you plan on acquiring this alcohol Blaise, hmm?", Draco asks.
"You obviously", Blaise says without a second thought.
"So what I'm hearing is, your plan is completely reliant on me?", Draco grins, smugly.
"Come on, you know you want to".
"Mhm, Do I?".
Draco seems to be enjoying this too much.
"Bloody hell we don't have all day mate. Yes or no.", Blaise says, getting impatient.
Draco gets out of his chair and everyone stares at him, not knowing what to expect.
"No, I repeat, absolutely no getting sick and if anyone breaks anything, you sleep outside tonight and I will personally make the rest of your life a living hell", He says with a completely straight face.
There's a pause and then everyone starts cheering.
"YES! I knew you'd say yes!", Blaise shouts.
Draco turns to me and whispers, "I'm going to regret this aren't I?".