✨ Chocolate with banana milk✨

*5 years later/ May 2020*

Filtered sunlight seeped through the closed curtains of dark room, not harsh enough to interfere with the deep slumber of a sleeping angel wrapped like a burrito with fluffy blanket on warm bed of the cold room. However , inspite of no disturbance in surrounding , the boy seemed shifting too much on his position.

''daddy~" the boy murmured just as a toddler waking up from a nap .

He then rubbed his bleary eyes, kissed the ring on his ring finger and wished to be embraced by that specific person, however by not finding the wanted one besides him to hold him, he felt disappointed. No, the thought of being too spoiled at this moment never crossed his mind. His husband loved to pamper him to every extent and he loved being pampered , he saw no wrong with it and took getting babied to another level.

Rubbing his eyes and calling for Jimin for the nth time , sleepy jungkook finally set up, which took lot of his strength as he was practically tied in blanket which jungkook knew was Jimin's doing, who feels ,other than his own body , nothing else is warm enough to protect jungkook from cold. For the time being, it came in Jimin's habit to wrap jungkook in blacket before he leaves for somewhere.

Mumbling some angry words, as Jungkook kicked the blanket off, he felt a throbbing pain shoot up to his ass. He glanced at the time which showed; 8:30 and sighed thinking why his eyes had to open up this early.

Also, he felt anger rise up in the pit of his stomach for Jimin, What kind of beast are you ? You tricked me to have sex with you until the 5 of morning and then dared to leave bed this early ! you left me sleeping alone , you thought i wouldn't know?! humph!

Nevertheless of pain , Jungkook finally left the bed and wore whatever he found in the dark ,then left the room with intensions of throwing tantrums at Jimin .

His steps were slow, steady and graceful like a stork as he approached the kitchen.

"~No more ,no more wasting time.
Baby, we can go all night.
Heyo, heyo ,I just wanna feel your body on me~~ "

The sound from the kitchen stopped Jungkook in his way . Hiding behind the wall he glanced at Jimin.

Jimin's grey sweatpants hung low till the waistband of his Calvin Klein underwear was shown, while the strips of apron wrapped around his naked torso lazily.

As his graceful hands flipped the pancake , his skilful hips never stopped swaying seductively, making his abs tense and relax by the movement.

"~Put you against the wall
And i'mma go to work 'till you get off~"

Dirty pictures from yesterday night danced infront of Jungkook's eyes as he gulped at the sight, his heartbeat still running fast and wild like it used to run 5 years ago. Nothing had changed, 5 years ago he couldn't bring himself up to be mad at Jimin, and so does today.

Looking at his half naked Jimin, his anger just disappeared into thin air, leaving him secretly enjoying the view of his crazily hot husband with mouth hung open at thirst and hands clutched to the helm of shirt.

Jimin sensed Jungkook's presence, even though the boy didn't make any noise but Jimin got skilled enough in these past years to sense Jungkook's presence even with his eyes closed.

Jungkook kept peeking from behind the wall without a word, but soon frowned in disappointment when Jimin stoped the music .

Slightly smirking to himself, Jimin held the phone to his ear and talked loudly in sweet tone,

"Goodmorning precious~" actually, it was meant for Jungkook but not at all looked like it.

"You called me ? What is it~ you miss me that much ?~" Jimin sang.