✨ Giving you what you wanted ✨

Jungkook impatiently focused on Tae and tried to remain positive as much possible while waiting for him to speak.

"He went to meet ,Taemin hyung." Tae replied while focusing on facemask on his hands and Jungkook's mind went all delusional and dark listening that.

"Taemin hyung called him?" Jungkook asked with knitted brows but calm voice as to not make Taehyung doubt about his odd behavior.

"He told me that." Taehyung replied carelessly being all busy with mask .

"That.. 'Taemin hyung called and I'm going to meet him'?" Jungkook asked more briefly, trying to find out exact words Jimin told taehyung.

"Yeah ." Taehyung replied, not at all paying attention to Jungkook ,which made Jungkook get irritated and walk towards him.

" Tell me properly. What were his words!!" Jungkook demanded, taking Taehyung by surprise by snatching the mask from his hand. "Yaaah!" Taehyung whined and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Tell me." Jungkook asked again while stepping back ,having Taehyung's mask in hand.

"He. Said. I'm going to meet Taemin. And . Will. Not. Return. Tonight. " Taehyung finally answered properly by emphasising each word he let out of his mouth.

Jungkook uttered an low "oh" and nodded with confused face.

"And" Taehyung spoke, grabbing Jungkook's attention back . " Brat! When I wake you up tomorrow, wake up !" Taehyung ordered with flaring nose while folding his hands to give a stern look to Jungkook ,on which, Jungkook just blinked with confused face.

" Jimin gave me a whole ass lecture before leaving." Taehyung complained. "I know, his sole reason to come to me was to scold me and not to tell me that he's leaving. Aish ! Who gets scolded so bad like that by their own bestfriend." Taehyung asked himself and dramatically wiped his fake tears while shaking his head in disappointment and Jungkook just looked at him with weird look.

"I'll pack my bags. In case you don't wake up tomorrow as well, I'll fly to my parents." Taehyung continued talking, making Jungkook roll his eyes at his extraness. "I'll wake up by myself. Goodnight." Jungkook uttered with irritation and started walking towards his room.

"Will see that tomorrow." Taehyung smirked. " Hey! My mas—" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook threw the cosmetic towards taehyung , making him stumble to catch the item before it hits the floor.

Jungkook reached back to his room and melted into his bed with visible pout and tensed brows.

'why is he always with Taemin? And always whole night! I know they're close but still! ' Jungkook thought while shifting his position on bed, each second.

He couldn't help but to think about all the possible things Taemin and Jimin might be doing that moment and only imagining that made him feel restless, resulting, he couldn't stop whining to himself while rolling here and there on bed.

After spending an hour overthinking, Jungkook finally calmed down by inhaling and exhaling evenly and sat up straight on bed. " I shouldn't be like this, after all I was the one wanting him to move on. He might doesn't have feelings for Taemin hyung, but who knows? Maybe Taemin hyung can help him get over everything he's going through. If I don't want Jimin hyung then I shouldn't hold him back and cage him with my actions, I should let him go. " Jungkook talked enough loudly to let all his senses grasp the words.

" Yes! If I can't be with him then I shouldn't drag him down as well. I really want him to move on and be happy." Jungkook whispered talked while sinking in bed again as his eyes started being droopy and soon enough ,he fell into dreamland with thoughts full of Jimin finding his love in Taemin.