✨Please take me✨

Author's POV

" I-I want to." Jungkook concluded with stuttering voice yet with determined eyes.

Taehyung's head snapped at Jungkook's direction and a wide smirk creeped upon his smug face.

Taehyung didn't go so in deep with this kinda 'private and personal' topic, instead, he assured Jungkook that it's fine to now jump on that stage of his relationship with Jimin, as they both has eternal love and trust for each other.

On remaining way to their home, Jungkook keep thinking of ways to please Jimin tonight.

Thousands of possibilities were emerging in his brain, most of them were negative ,as it was his first time and he was unsure if he'll be able to do it right. He was also afraid of Jimin's reaction , remembering the last time he tried to initiate the intimacy with Jimin.

He bit his inner cheeks thinking, if Jimin would again push him this time ? Or might get angry and reject him right away ?

"Don't think too much, Jungkook. You both love each other, just go with the flow." Jungkook heard Taehyung say with yawn.

"I-I hope so." Jungkook stuttered and looked outside to see they were already reaching to the main entrance of their home.

Jungkook's heartbeat quickened when he exited the car and saw Jimin waiting for him at the threshold of the main door.

Taehyung patted Jungkook's back with cheerful smile and walked inside while Jungkook smiled nervously at Jimin and walked to his side very slowly.

Everyone directly went for their respective rooms. Jimin also held Jungkook's hands and walked him to his room respectively.

"Take shower and sleep, okay ?" Jimin commanded smiling and kissed top of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook nodded with smile and waved at Jimin before going inside.

As soon as Jungkook shut the door behind, he sits on ground while clutching his heart and taking big shots of oxygen.

"Oh shit ! How's he so hot ?" Jungkook asked himself, unbelievingly covering his mouth with wide eyes.

"Stay strong, Koo ! You can do it !" He tried to encourage himself but the view of Jimin's sparkling face with pearly breathtaking smile would again make him weak. "No , I can't do this."

"NO ! NO! KOO, YOU GOT THIS !" He yelled at himself shaking his head and ran to the bathroom before his mind could change any plans again.

....

Half an hour passed and Jungkook made sure to clean himself thoroughly. He also didn't forget to use Jimin's favourite strawberry scented shampoo, vanilla bodywash and sweet lavender scented oils.

He put some extra effort on styling his wet hairs and finally applied cherry lipgloss before walking happily to Jimin's room.

He knocked and was immediately greeted by Park Jimin, as if he knew ,his Babyboy would come to meet him any minute.

"I-"

Before Jungkook could phrase his sentence, he got pulled in by Jimin. Jimin shut the door behind and slammed Jungkook on the same door, while caging him like a predator.

Jungkook gasped and Jimin leaned dangerously near his face , making Jungkook shut his eyes close while almost releasing a whimper.

Jimin smirked with his hooded eyes fixed on Jungkook's shivering body "you're late" Jungkook flinched , hearing Jimin huskily whispering right upon his ears, making him shiver more.