✨ I'll be safe in your arms✨

*Later ,in evening/ same day*

It was around half past 6 and Jungkook's mind went all panicked thinking how fast the day slipped, and now here he stands, close to his meeting with Lisa. Although, he was the one promising her to take her out anywhere she wants, but when she did, Jungkook isn't feeling anything right, not after having a moment with Jimin in morning after so long.

He felt ,he was again commiting the same mistake, letting third person break the chain of connection between him and Jimin, but looking at Jimin, it didn't seem, the moment from earlier this morning meant anything to him, as he was still not giving attention to Jungkook.

With happy-sad kinda mood ,he made it out of the day, finally waiting for Lisa's text and get through this final thing too.

"Okay guys! Take a break for 5 minutes, then ,let's do the choreography all together last time and call it a day." Hoseok informed with hoarse voice as he continuously instructs by speaking loudly throughout the practice.

Everyone started huffing and panting while dropping their weights on the floor. "Good. I'm already very sleepy and I'm sleeping." Yoongi complained, already closing his eyes and wanting to sleep in these 5 minutes of break ,on which, hoseok giggled and Taehyung slapped the side of Yoongi's arm while laughing loud.

Namjoon layed on his back , his arms and legs spread wide on floor but as he tried to relax, he flinched when he felt a hand snaking on his stomach. However, he soon relaxed looking at owner of the hand. It was Jin.

Jin layed besides Namjoon. His face , crawling onto Namjoon's shoulder with pout ,which didn't took second for Namjoon to know that Jin is already very tired and wants to go home.

As all were busy in their own, Jungkook was left alone, all curled up in corner. His lower lip going down from corners resulting in creating inverted U shape with glossy eyes , which craved attention, specially Jimin's , who as usual slipped out of the studio saying he'll go get some fresh air.

*Bzzz..bzz..*

Jungkook's phone buzzed , making him uncoil himself and sit straight while turning on his phone.

Lisa YG
Jungkook, my practice got over a lot earlier today so I went home. So, you don't have to come to my practice studio, I'll come to yours and we'll go together from there.
7p.m. Be ready !

Jungkook read, then rubbed his palms on his eyes aggressively and stood up to walk towards Namjoon.

"Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook called , standing two steps away from Namjoon with clingy Jin on his side.

Jin immediately lose his grip on Namjoon and set up straight while pretending to be busy finding the water bottle. "Yes ,Jungkook?" Namjoon asked after sitting up himself.

"I.. that.. umm.. I'm going out with Lisa today. So ,I won't come with you all after practice. I'll get a cab to home after dinner with her." Jungkook informed and Namjoon made a thinking hard face while Jin looked back and forth at Namjoon and Jungkook.

" Okay then. We don't have any problem." Namjoon said nonchalantly and looked at Jin ,who had disappointed expression on his face, making Namjoon to rub Jin's back in assuring way.

Jungkook nodded, not noticing the way Jin stared dagger on him. " When are you going though?" Namjoon asked ,still rubbing circles on Jin's back.

"Around 7." Jungkook replied with no emotions or excitement in his voice.

"Okay. We'll be leaving for home before 7 though. Will you be fine alone here?" Namjoon asked, remembering the wreath of Jimin when they left Jungkook alone last time.