✨Pastel Doll✨

Next day Taehyung woke up late in morning as he was overthinking and regretting over his acts till late ,a night ago.

A sharp irritating pain shoot up his head till the back of his neck as he tried to get off his bed. "Ugh.. I need to eat something." He reminded himself, holding his head tight in palms as he had barely eaten anything a day before, without making his hyungs notice it.

Despite of the soreness in throat and heaviness in head, he walked towards his bathroom, not wanting to get any late than he already was.

Within 15 minutes, he was done showering and dressing up for the day and now he was silently eating his little breakfast in kitchen. However, when he was expecting everyone to already be done with their breakfasts, he saw Jimin hurriedly approaching kitchen.

His face looked puffy like he had just woke up few minutes ago or got less sleep at night before. Although, his hairs were dripping wet and clothes looked fresh too, showing he just showered.

Jimin walked to the kitchen counter and brought a plate full of pancakes to the table where Taehyung was seated.

Taehyung, for some reasons, felt so unusually awkward around Jimin. Probably because, he didn't get any chance to talk to Jimin openly lately or because he couldn't stop thinking that Jimin didn't want to talk to him. However, after finding himself alone with Jimin in so long, Taehyung finally decided to start a conversation with him.

"Good Morning." Taehyung wished softly almost like he was talking to a person for the first time.

"Good Morning to you too." Jimin said calmy without looking at Taehyung, as he was busy setting plates on table.

"Lemme help you." Taehyung offered and placed his fork on plate while standing up to help Jimin pour some juice in glass.

Jimin took back jar from Taehyung's hand ." It's fine. You're eating, I'll do by myself." He assured, still not looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung felt, kind of , neglected by Jimin's action but ignored it thinking it's just that, he wasn't being himself lately then how could he expect Jimin to be normal around him.

Taehyung kept fiddling with his omelette while observing Jimin's rushing acts as if he wants everything perfect for some reasons. "Jimin ?" Taehyung suddenly called and Jimin finally looked at him for first time since he got in the kitchen.

Although, the eye contact was for a short time period, still effective much to leave Taehyung nervous to even talk to his own bestfriend openly.

Taehyung gathered his courage and looked at Jimin. "I-I've been trying to talk to you about something." He stuttered nervously bitting his lip and Jimin casually gestured him to speak by giving a little nod.

"About that day..." Taehyung paused looking down to his lap. " I've thought a lot about it and came to th—"

"Hyung !!!! Why did you give me pastel doll like clothes?!!!" Taehyung's words went unheard by Jimin as they both got startled by Jungkook's whining and mad voice shouting from little far.

Jimin tilted to see past through Taehyung and saw pouty Jungkook standing few meters away from Taehyung's back. His pastel, full sleeved T-shirt tugged in his soft coloured pair of denims , his hairs still wet and messy ,showing how eager he was ,to complain, that he didn't even take a look in mirror before barging into the kitchen.

 His pastel, full sleeved T-shirt tugged in his soft coloured pair of denims , his hairs still wet and messy ,showing how eager he was ,to complain, that he didn't even take a look in mirror before barging into the kitchen