✨ newfangled sentiments ✨

"Why do I have to take them daily ?" Jungkook was whining as Yisung was stretching the pack of four varied tablets and a syrup infront of Jungkook.

Yisung, after making Jungkook gulp down one pill with the warm water, giggled, "why do I have to answer that daily ?" He mimicked, making Jungkook narrow his eyes at smaller, "I'm perfectly fine. I eat a lot, sleep a lot and do nothing throughout the day. Then, why should I need these vitamins and supplements ?" Jungkook discussed, genuinely curious and skeptical.

Avoiding the eye contact, Yisung began putting the tablet packs back in the pouch, "I don't know." He mumbled and when he heard a questionable hymn from Jungkook in response, he blabbered, "I mean, I also take them ! It's hyung! He says, if you want to grow well and beautiful, take these without objections. And I never disagree because I am a good boy."

Jungkook couldn't vocalise what his facial expression expressed at the response, "I never saw you taking any, plus you never let me keep the tablets to myself.. you even don't want me to tell Jimin hyu-"

"Aish, hyung~ I love you~" it had just been four days since Jungkook started living with Yisung, but by far, Yisung had already begun shooting his "love yous" and hugs at Jungkook any time possible.
Jungkook also had far understood how Yisung was an walking aegyo but yet, other than the charm he sustained, Jungkook invariably felt a feeling towards the smaller; a strange feeling that he had never encountered or experienced for anyone before. A feeling that he knows exits, but could still can't decipher yet.

"I love you, I want to take care of you by myself. I want to make sure you take all medicine at time, without negligence, that is why I keep them to myself.." Yisung had already been crouched on floor, leaning his face over the edge of bed and looking up at Jungkook with crystal puppy eyes, "Yisungie cares for you, kkyu hyungie~" he pouted and Jungkook shifted in his position embarrassed.

"Enough." Jungkook placed his sweater paws on eyes, blushing and resisting the glints of Yisung's glittery eyes at same time, "enough, I get it." He grumbled again, and Yisung thereby started posing for his predicted victory.

Momentarily, when Yisung made Jungkook promise to not overthink and not ask further questions from that moment, he poured the thick syrup in a spoon and extended it towards Jungkook's lips slowly.

Jungkook peeped at Yisung's delicate and innocent details, how genuine this little could be for someone he just met ? What did I do to deserve the care from such an angel ? Why me? And Why do my heart feel something I can't describe ? Jungkook asked himself, unaware of how he was practically zoning out looking at Yisung with soft eyes.

"Tsk, Hyung! Open your mouth, it's.. it's trickling.." the smaller sulked at himself looking how he was basically feeding the syrup to his own clothes and floor as well.

As Jungkook came back to his sense by Yisung's mad voice, he pulled an unpleasant complexion mumbling, "can.. can we skip this one ? My tongue feels weird at it's taste."

As Jungkook announced, he instantly whitnessed how Yisung began cracking up, his baby cheeks puffed, hasn't taken away by the puberty yet, "You constantly reminds me of eomma" Yisung declared and by this time, the half syrup had dribbled on his own shirt, " she says the same when she gets sick and I make her take medicines."

As soon as Jungkook heard Yisung confess that, his inner self instantly shuddered at the realisation of his own feelings towards Yisung. He practically gasped and his heart raced realising what he'd been thinking about Yisung every time he looks at him , everytime Yisung takes care of him, everytime Yisung feed him and everytime Yisung tells him that he loves him.

A sense of motherhood. A sensation of undergoing and experiencing a sacred adoration, devotion and passion; not as a friend, not as a hyung but how a mother feels for his child. A feeling of profound proudness watching how well Yisung had been raised, his beautiful upbringing making him grow up to a kind little boy, a precious son, an invaluable lover and overall a rare beautiful soul to the vast world.