✨Why my eyes lingers✨

Jungkook's POV

"Park Jimin! You're coming with me! Right. Now. " With saying that, I held Jimin's arm and started dragging him to my own room again.

"Atleast, let me go and take shower in my bathroom, Jungkook." Jimin requested but I just ignored his plea by huffing out loud.

Reaching at the sill ,I pushed Jimin inside the room while locking it from outside.

"What are you doing Jungkook!?" Jimin asked sternly from the other side of door. "Making sure you don't run away while I go to grab your fresh clothes." I replied back with same stern tone in my voice and heard Jimin's muffled sigh from other side.

"I won't run. Let me go and get my clothes by myself." Jimin debated when I was about to leave.

"I can do that myself, you better be in bathroom the time I return with your clothes!" I scolded.

"I have my own bathroom, why would I use yours? Let me out!" Jimin debated again and knocked on the door ,making me facepalm.

"What's the problem in using mine today?"

"But—"

"No buts, I'll be right back! You better do what I said! " I warned last time before slipping towards Jimin's room.

As I entered the room , I sensed the strange coldness in there, making me bite my inner cheek while looking around thinking how things took a U-turn from this little space which used to be my safe and happy place, now holds painful memories.

I looked at the neatly made bed, which seemed untouched as the sheets were same as I left them last time, making me realize Hyung wasn't here all night.

He was with Taemin, he didn't get any sleep, his clothes are disheveled, hairs messy, what else left to not join pieces of this untold puzzle? However, the worst thing i'm concerned about is– why do I care? And is it even really just a thought this time? Or am I really hurt?

I feel like going up infront of him and make him call Taemin right fucking now and let Jimin tell him that I'm the one who's Jimin's most precious being in world and no one can change that! But that'll be so selfish of me! Even though I told Jimin to not tell anyone about his feelings, I want him to let Taemin hyung know that.

'But again, so selfish of you Jungkook! Aren't you the one who doesn't want all this? Don't you want Jimin to forget things and move on with his life? ' I told myself and shook all the thoughts from my mind while walking towards Jimin's wardrobe.

'I guess, I'll pretend I forgot everything he told me about his feelings. I'm sure I can do this, it'll help him move on ,right? It'll eventually help both of us.' I told myself while ramaging my hands through varieties of his clothes in wardrobe.

"Oh, I left you here, I've been looking for you everywhere." I giggled looking at my black and red striped t-shirt in his wardrobe which I would've left sometime sleeping in his room as I  have habit of throwing t-shirts while sleeping.

"Oh, there are more." I exclaimed looking at few more newly found piece of clothes that belongs to me.

"I'll collect and take them later, should find some comfy clothes for Jimin first." I said and started looking more carefully into the space while ignoring my own shirts popping out of nowhere as I spent majority of my time with Jimin in his room.

He owns many fancy and beautiful outfits in his wardrobe as he's always such an eye-catching glamorous idol out there but I want him to be comfortable and look adorable here so I pulled out a white classic drop armhole tank top and a pair of turquoise runners.