✨Code Purple ✨

Jungkook washed his face thoroughly and trailed his feet to practice hall again, which was all empty with no sign of Taehyung, making Jungkook to frown thinking where he could've gone now.

Finding no clue about Taehyung's presence, Jungkook took out his phone and dialled Taehyung's number, which he didn't pick up. Jungkook felt bored and dilemmatic thinking if he should just go home or wait for Taehyung.

Thinking about that, his mind clicked and his palms sweat. "Should I call , Jimin hyung?" He asked himself thinking while holding phone by both of his hands near lips.

"I should not be awkward around him . It's not like I'm calling him first time. " Jungkook scolded himself for being nervous and didn't even realize how he was practically chewing the corner of his phone.

"Yeah, I should call and ask where he is!" Jungkook encouraged himself and looked at his phone.

He dialled Jimin's number while his tummy did flips of nervousness with teeth ,which became a nail cutter all of a sudden.

*Buzz.. buzz..*

After Taehyung's phone call, Jimin didn't put his phone back in pocket and kept holding it in his hand while talking to Taemin and Taehyung.

"Who's call ?" Taehyung asked irritatingly as he was in middle of explaining the next step of his plan.

Jimin brought phone up infront of his face and his heart beat quickened with sudden tingling feeling in stomach. "It's my baby." Jimin smiled, forgetting everything they all been talking about.

" Excuse me. Got to take the call." Saying that, Jimin turned to walk away with smily face but before he could touch the green icon on phone to pick up the call...

"No! You are not talking the call !" Taehyung interrupted by snatching the phone away from Jimin, who's eyes got darkened at Taehyung's nuisance.

"What the fuck Tae-"

"Shh~" Taehyung hushed Jimin by putting his palm on Jimin's mouth and brought his gaze to the phone which started buzzing again.

"Hello. Jungkook?" Taehyung said.

"V hyung? Why is Jimin hyung's phone with you? And where is he?"

"Well, he forgot his phone with me. And he's obviously with Taemin hyung."

"Oh okay. And where are they both? And where are you exactly?"

"They.. umm..they.. Yeah! They went to Taemin Hyung's dorm!" Taehyung lied through his teeth, walking far away from Jimin and Taemin to talk freely.

"A..umm.. W-why? I mean, isn't Taemin hyung alone in his dorm? Like, his group is taking break, right? "

"I don't know man. It was their idea, how would I know? And about his dorm, yeah they're alone there. Probably, enjoying themselves." Taehyung smirked saying.

"O-oh. It's okay. Should I head home? I was waiting for you both , so we could go home together."

"No! No, don't go home yet. Wait for me. " Taehyung panicked, as he didn't wanted Jungkook to go home yet.

"Okay, I'm waiting then."

Saying that, Jungkook hung up with sad pout on his face. It was his first time to experience jealousy in love ,so he was definitely struggling to keep up with his trust and faith on Jimin. But also ,he was determined and confident. Determined to prove himself and confident on Jimin's love towards him.