✨ hatching heart✨

One more week passed and nothing changed other than Jungkook's feelings towards Jimin. Jungkook wasn't anymore mad at Jimin for loving him, instead, he was mad at himself for many unknown reasons. He was irritated seeing Jimin not talking to him. Disappointed, not seeing Jimin first thing in the morning, as Jimin no more comes to wake Jungkook up. He lost his appetite when Jimin stopped nagging him to eat . He stared experiencing aches in different parts of his body as Jimin forbidden looking after him in practice studio. Sure, nothing changed but everything did.

Whenever Jungkook would get lost in Jimin's thoughts, Jungkook's mom would call and remind him how she's proud of him for choosing Lisa and unintentionally build the barrier which always held Jungkook back to have a real conversation with himself to find out his feelings towards Jimin.

Despite of all the heartaches, everyday Jungkook would wake up with new hope in his heart, for getting his hyung's attention for once, as it was getting over his head now. He didn't wanted to accept himself how many times he cried himself to sleep whenever he heard the sound of stealthy steps of Jimin, sneaking out of the house every night.

Eventually, Jungkook started sleeping late at night and getting up early in morning, as his sleep schedule became very seldom.

And like every other day, he got up early today too and with heavy footsteps, went to kitchen where he found Luna, cleaning up the dishes of dinner from a day earlier.

"Goodmorning, Jungkook-ssi. You're up early again." Luna greeted with warm smile as soon as she noticed Jungkook's presence in kitchen.

"Goodmorning, Noona. Yes, these days I just tend to wake up by myself and can't fall asleep again."  Jungkook answered with long face, his face looked pale and body slumpy and weak.

Luna looked at him with saddened face, she was continuously concerned about Jungkook and even Jimin , as they both were acting strange lately. She noticed things which others didn't, that Jimin and Jungkook were lacking the proper conversation with each other. No matter what the problem they have, they were absolutely hurting in their own separately.

"What will you have for breakfast, Jungkook-ssi?" She asked, changing the topic as she herself starts feeling like asking everything if she continues focusing on the topic.

Jungkook sighed, sitting on chain and placing his head on table with long sigh. " I don't have appetite, Noona. Wait for hyungs to wake up and cook what they want to eat." He replied, closing his eyes and encircled his arms around his own waist which became ever thinner in these past days.

Luna turned the water off , giving a stare to Jungkook for his continuous neglectfulness towards his health. "You're skipping breakfast for days now, Jungkook! Atleast have your food to gain energy to stand the battle you've been fighting!" Luna didn't wanted to ,but she raised her voice, still Jungkook didn't bulge and burried his head in his arms.

"Please make some enoki mushroom pancakes for Jungkook." Jungkook's head snap up , following the voice that instructed Luna and there stands Jimin ,in his white loose t-shirt, all drenched in sweat, sticking to some parts of his upper body and tracing the outlines of his hard muscles. A black pair of tight Jean which looked uncomfortable for spending a long time wearing it ,pairing with his usual black boots which looked a lot dirtier from being worn out daily.

"J-jimin hyung.." Jungkook whispered looking at Jimin, although, it wasn't audible enough to reach to Jimin's ear so Jimin Just walked away after giving the instructions to Luna.

Luna stood still, her mouth suddenly hung low. It was like, first time ,she raised her voice at Jungkook 'cause it was all for Jungkook's good afterall, but judging from Jimin's unsatisfied looks and tone of voice made her believe she just almost fell in active volcano.