✨ An innocent request so hard✨

"Hyung!"

Jimin's heart skipped a beat listening the sudden call from Jungkook, definitely not in a good way, but a sign of fear and tension.

Jungkook sat straight on the floor, his legs spread on side and his hands gripping the hem of Jimin's T-shirt.

"What is it ?" Jimin asked in stressed but soft voice while pulling himself up to sit at the same level as Jungkook.

Even it was already much dark in the place, still Jimin made out Jungkook's face, which had a frown with wrinkled forehead and round focused eye ,straight on Jimin, which made him think something would surely go wrong.

Jungkook moved his hands from the hem of Jimin's T-shirt and dabbed his palms lightly on different areas of Jimin's clothes ,making him watch Jungkook's every action with puzzled look.

"W-what are you doing Jungkook? What is it?" Jimin asked again and held both of Jungkook's wrist in his grip ,making him wiggle them lightly to get free.

"I want to see you." Jungkook replied in almost too hushed voice and submitted his hands in Jimin's.

Jimin barely heard what Jungkook said and looked at him with wide eyes. "See what?" He asked again as he thought maybe he heard it wrong, however Jungkook looked up to him and released a forced breath of cute anger.

"You heard me. I want to see you!" Jungkook demanded again, faking irritation and anger in his word.

"Huh? Why?" Jimin asked and panicked. Even though it was a simple request, still it was a big deal for Jimin as he knew how broke and miserable he look this time.

He didn't wanted Jungkook to see him in less happy state he ever represented him ,even being in pain. He knew, if anyhow Jungkook sees him , he'd blame himself for the cause, as Jungkook was still a caring person who cries when his hyungs are suffering. And this time it's too obvious for him to know, everything Jimin's been going through is related to Jungkook.

"Why? Why not!?" Jungkook cross questioned, taking his hands back from Jimin's hand ,who didn't even notice the loss of Jungkook's wrist from his still lifted hands in air.

"I think you're fine now. I'll go and check what's wrong with electricity. You go to your room, take that flashlight." Jimin said pointing at the lighting device which had rolled under the table. And stood up.

"No! You're ignoring me? " Jungkook asked complaining and held Jimin's hand to pull him back down.

"I– what ? No! I mean–" Jimin started but paused, looking everywhere but at Jungkook.

"Yes you do." Jungkook complained again and forced Jimin's face infront of his, pressing fluffy cheeks between his soft palms. "Let me grab the flashlight." Jungkook suddenly said leaving Jimin's face and stood up.

"NO!" This time, Jimin held Jungkook's arm and pulled him back down with much force, making him fall on his butt.

"Oww. Hyung. Hurts!" Jungkook whined ,rubbing his butt and Jimin uttered a sorry while panicking and checking if he hurted Jungkook too much.

"What's wrong with you, hyung? Even your clothes are so moist. Feels like you've worn wet clothes which still haven't dried properly." Jungkook inquired seriously while bringing his hand to feel Jimin's pants, which were moist as well.

"Nothing, I just got a little wet in rain while coming here ." Jimin lied and removed Jungkook's hand from his knees.

" This mildew smell says otherwise." Jungkook said no interestingly while pulling Jimin's arm towards him and sniffing the damp sleeves. "You're lying again, hyung."

"Aish. Enough. " Jimin panicked and pulled his arms back. "Let me go now. Not like you're afraid of dark. Still , I'll light up some candles for you." Jimin suggested ,ignoring Jungkook's queries and stood up again to look around kitchen drawers for candles , making Jungkook roll his eyes at his stubbornness.

"Wait HYUNG—"

"Aah- Fuck—" Jimin cursed at the sharp pain in the thumb of his right foot, as if some sharp object pierced through the soft fresh making Jungkook come running to him carefully and kneeling down infront of him.

"Oh no!!! I'm so sorry hyung! I was going to warn you ,I accidentally broke the jar. You hurt yourself because of me. I'm such an idiot to not warn earlier I'm—" Jungkook kept blabbering in worry and tried to figure out Jimin's wound in dark until Jimin knelt down ,hugging him to calm him down.

"Aish Jungkookie! It didn't even hurt, I just reacted in surprise." Jimin said while smiling unconsciously at Jungkook's concern and kissed the top of his hairs, his lips staying in contact with his hair for longer period. "It's not your fault. You've just calmed down, don't panick again." Jimin said again softly and kissed the back of Jungkook's hand ,which were searching for Jimin's wound.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook hugged Jimin's torso and whispered, on which, Jimin smiled again and hugged him tighter.

"I still want to see you though." Jungkook said in hug and Jimin internally facepalmed, resting his chin on Jungkook's head while closing his eyes and inhaling the sweet strawberry smell, which calmed him down , forgetting his thumb was bleeding.

"What's with seeing me today!?" Jimin whined ,on which, Jungkook chuckled in his chest. Vibration and hot blows  of air by Jungkook tickling Jimin's chest and sending shivers.

"I mi– umm.. I just want to." Jungkook replied softly ,not knowing himself what reason he should give.

Jimin opened his eyes, looking down at Jungkook ,who looked like a baby in his arms. "Jungkook. I–" Jimin started and hesitated for a bit while thinking if he should say further or not and continued. "It's just, I may not look good right now. You would not want to look at me at this time. So, Let me go , I'll be back soon." Jimin finished ,exhaling sharply and Jungkook detached himself from Jimin's embrace but still holding sides of Jimin's waist while Jimin now placed his palms on either sides of Jungkook's neck.

"Come with me!" Jungkook commanded suddenly and started dragging Jimin towards his own room while Jimin hissed a little but didn't protest this time.

As soon as they reached to Jungkook's room, Jimin paused on the door, not wanting to go inside. Jungkook turned and looked at him with confusion.

"Don't." Jimin almost plead and Jungkook's face softened. "I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Jungkook started softly, voice laced with guilt and regret. " I know what you're thinking right now, I know maybe you must not be in your best condition right now or all these past hours. But that is exactly why I want to see you more, to see how much of a damage I created. I've been stupid for pushing you , don't commit the same mistake I did, hyung. Don't push me right now." He completed, holding Jimin's hand in his and giving it a gentle squeeze with sad looks on his face.

"Jungkook-"

"Please hyung. I promise, I'll understand you . I won't get mad on you and will listen to you." Jungkook plead, still squeezing Jimin's hand gentle.

Jimin sighed and nodded, making Jungkook smile and drag him inside the room.

As they entered , Jimin stood still awkwardly at the centre of the room while biting his lower lips. Thousands of thoughts occupied his brain, How would he react? Will he get mad at him again? Will he accuse him for overreacting this time? Or would he really care for him ?

✨✨✨

A/N) y'all really got mad/sad at Jungkook's "Hyung!" in last chapter.🌝

Hehe, everything's cool with koo~

Btw. I had a dream about Jungkook and my soulmate was there too. My heart ❤️