✨ Not again, Taehyung✨

"I'm s-sorry Jimin. Ple-please forgive m-me." With saying that , sobbing Taehyung plop down to sit on his knees for forgiveness. However, before his tender knees could touch the hardness of the floor ,Jimin pulled him up by grabbing his arms.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?!" Jimin yelled and before he could realize himself ,a tear started to escape the corner of his eye.

Taehyung was wailing now , he hiccuped. "I'm so—"

"SHUT UP. " Jimin shouted again and before Taehyung could utter anything, he was harshly pulled in a tight hug by his bestfriend.

At this moment, all the almighty which held Taehyung back from wailing like a miserable man gave in and he broke into a loud cry of anger ,pain and regret, clutching onto Jimin's shirt like he'd fall any minute.

"C-calm down , Tae." Jimin comforted, trying his best to not cry along ,seeing his bestfriend in this condition.

Taehyung shook his head furiously and kept trying to form words which couldn't claim their existence and keep coming out in cries.

Jimin squeezed his own eyes by all strength he could, in order to control his own tears and parted away from hug, which took his whole lot ,as Taehyung wasn't leaving Jimin's shirt as his life was dependent on it.

"Taehyung. Please don't cry. You're making me sad." Jimin said in painful voice and Taehyung put palms on his own mouth to stop his hiccups.

"Did I do something wrong ? " Jimin asked and Taehyung flinched while shaking his head in 'no'.

"Then ?" He asked again.

"Don't be mad at me. Don't avoid me. Please take me as your friend again—"

"Taehyung."

" I'll do anything for apologizing, just please don't break our friendship. I know, I did wrong—"

"Taehyung !"

"I was being a brainless fool that day. I ended up hurting you and Jungkook just for proving my point. I—"

"Taehyung !!!" Jimin raised his voice , shaking an already shaking and sobbing Taehyung.

Taehyung stopped blabbering and looked at Jimin with his puffy face. Jimin couldn't remember when was the last time he had seen bubbly Taehyung cry that hard. Maybe never.

"Please don't break our friendship." Taehyung mutter begged last time and bit his lip to stop the sob , thinking Jimin might get angry again.

"When did you became that frail to think of begging for forgiveness instead of kicking my ass to submit me doing what you want ?" Jimin asked chuckling through his hidden tear and Taehyung lift his head to look at Jimin dumbfoundedly.

"I don't want to lose you in any way. If it takes my begging, then i shall do that." Taehyung replied being caught up in emotion and Jimin facepalmed.

"I can't believe, you thought our friendship is that weak to be broken easily because of some stupid misunderstandings.." Jimin sighed shaking his head at Taehyung. "Or perhaps you want it that way ? Are you perhaps tired of our friendship? " Jimin asked faking a gasp and Taehyung cried louder.

"I'm sorry, Jimin-ah. I didn't mean it that way!" Taehyung apologized holding Jimin's palm in his while crying and Jimin facepalmed again, thinking, this isn't the Taehyung he knows.

"Will you forgive me, Jimin ?!" Taehyung asked with pleading glossy puffy eyes and Jimin rolled his eyes again.

"No." Jimin replied and Taehyung gasped. "B-but why ?! I'm sorry, Jimiiiin." Taehyung whined, shaking Jimin furiously.