✨ Everything has changed ✨

Author's POV

Jungkook grabbed the blue diary of secrets from the table and faltered to Jimin's room with heavy heart and crying soul.

Reaching at the door ,he directly went for the door knob to open the door without knocking but found it locked. After trying few times, he finally knocked almost impatiently, already wanting to get done with everything.

By not getting any response even after knocking sufficient amount of times, he started thumping on door followed by his calls for his hyung.

Lack of response from the other side of the door made something in Jungkook's mind to panick, so he ran back to his room finding the spare key of Jimin's room in his bed side drawer which Jimin gave him willingly so that whenever Jungkook needs anything from his room, he can take it right away, without having to wait for Jimin to return home.

Jungkook came back with the key and took no time to insert the metal in the hole of the lock , turning it to right until it made a click sound, indicating, the door is unlocked now.

He then, turned the knob right with his right hand while holding the diary close to his chest in left hand and pushed it open only to find Jimin passed out on the floor few inches away from the door which made the door restricted to open fully.

Jungkook's breath hitched looking at Jimin on floor. He quickly kneeled down, placing Jimin's head in his lap while constantly calling for his name.

"Hyung! Hyung, open your eyes!" He called out with already tear filled eyes while checking Jimin's pulse which were almost normal , making Jungkook sigh in relief with still almost water pouring eyes.

He carefully held Jimin up and made him lay on the bed. (A/N We can't deny the fact that Jungkook does have a good strength which have nothing to do with being a top or bottom)

Lamp was still glowing yellow at the side table, spreading light on bed and areas around it. That is why only after laying Jimin on bed he could see his face clearly which showed the hints of his fresh breakdown. Red nose , puffy eyes , swollen lips and cheeks and tousled hairs , nothing that Jungkook haven't seen before but it hits different this time as he never tried to acknowledge the real reason behind that condition before. And now when he knows it, all of the memories in his brain which were just as basic as other random memory, started scratching themselves to remove the upper layer of fake reasons and started showing painful body of reality which actually is hurting him now.

He started stroking Jimin's hairs back to make them look more neat and while doing so ,he noticed the swollen red dent with the hint of now half clotted blood on his left upper forehead.

Jungkook hissed while examining the wound with his finger, careful to not touch the damaged area which can spread infection. He then stood up, tossing the diary on bed and went to get first aid box and other things from bathroom.

He came back with a bowl filled with normal water, a towel and a first aid box. He placed the bowl on the bedside table and dipped the towel in it, after squeezing out the access water he wiped Jimin's face and neck with it diligently.

Then he opened the box, taking out cotton ,wetting it in adequate amount of disinfectant, he started cleaning the wound. After cleaning, he made sure to put the right antiseptic on his wound, following by the bandage.

When he thought he was done he pulled blanket over Jimin and decided to let him rest properly, postponing the talk he was going to have this day.

He took bowl and box in hand , turned off the lamp and stoop up to leave.

As he walked 3 steps towards the door. "Nghhh.." He heard Jimin groaning which made him stop abruptly, thinking Jimin's head is hurting him.

"Are you okay?! Is your head paining too much?! Should I call doctor?!" Jungkook started throwing questions one after another while pacing towards the bed and turned on the lamp again.