✨Can we forget✨

After leaving Jimin's hand , Jungkook went straight for the thick curtains falling diligently upon the large windows , restricting the rays of natural light from entering inside and making surrounding appear cold and dark.

Holding one lower corner and upper fabric of dark curtain by both of his hands ,he slid them at side and pushed open the windows to let cool breeze sink in.

After doing same with other curtains and windows as well, he stopped at the last window to gaze at the site for some while . He smiled at calm but dark clouds which were going wild few moments ago ,now showering the smallest droplets of rain, almost as if someone keep sprinkling melted sparkles as packets of happiness.

Jungkook being a curious one, leaned his upper half outwards the opened window. Hands holding the sill of the window to stay still ,while he pushed his face more towards the open space, providing access for showers to fall upon his now smiling face , making him even giggle at this smallest encounter which seemed very joyous to him.

Jimin's ear perked up listening the melody of his sweet giggle, making him look at Jungkook ,who now had both of his palms joined to form a concave shape , probably to collect water in them with large curious eyes fixed on action, as if he will end up finding tiny fishes in it if he keep looking carefully.

Jimin kept looking at him with nothing but pure adoration and affection of protecting this small being from world at all cost untill he saw Jungkook bringing his cupped palms towards his pouty pink lips and licking the small amount of rain water he collected a minute ago with still large eyes and scrunched up nose a bit ,as if trying to figure out the taste of it, making Jimin facepalm at his doings.

Jungkook smiled brightly, lost in his own world and tilted more out of the window, now placing just one hand on sill for support and other swinging in air , trying to touch as many droplets as possible.

His head peaked out of window, rain water engulfing the fluffiness of his hairs, which now started getting wet , resulting in sticking of strands of soaked hair on his forehead.

Seeing him enjoying, Jimin smiled widest in long time. He examined Jungkook's happy state carefully and held back his giggle by placing palm on his mouth.

Being so lost in joy, Jungkook left sill from his other hand too, resulting in losing the balance , however, he didn't fall as Jimin had all of his attention devoted towards Jungkook and before realizing, Jungkook was in Jimin's secured back hug.

"I got you." Jimin assured, making Jungkook giggle and place his damped hand on Jimin's, which were wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

"You always do." Jungkook replied thankfully, looking at the sky which seemed so full of love despite of being dark, making him realize ,not all the Sunny days are filled with happiness and not all the dark days brings sadness.

Jungkook unwrapped Jimin's hands from his waist and turned around to finally see his hyung but a sudden tingling feeling inside his nostrils made him close his eyes and sneeze.

"Sorry." He apologized but sneezed again right after it , making Jimin laugh and run to get a tissue and towel.

"Bless you! Here." Jimin said while handing a tissue to Jungkook and wrapping small towel around Jungkook's head to dry his wet hairs.

"Aish! You're a baby. Need to look after you everytime." Jimin scolded while dabbing the dry part of towel on Jungkook's face and neck.

" Hyu— *Sneezes* Hyung~ *Sneezes* I'm f– *sneezes* fine." Jungkook whined and formed his sentence between his continuous sneezes.

"Hum. I can see that." Jimin taunted and threw towel on nearby chair, making Jungkook smile shamelessly, with face stuffed in tissues.

After sniffing last time he opened his eyes, rubbing them gently then finally looking at frowning Jimin. However, his smile fade away as soon as his eyes laid upon Jimin's beautiful eyes ,which now hold an opposite aura as before. They weren't sparkling, rather dimmed by eyebags surrounding them, his plum lips ,which used to stretch up in the most breathtaking smile are now chapped badly with no hint of happiness on them, round cheeks ,whose puffiness made people look at him as a mochi ,now look hollow and finally, those fluffy cloudy hairs , which fell on his forehead beautifully every time he shook his head , now fall disheveled.

"Hyung." Jungkook uttered unbelievingly , touching Jimin's cheeks with stunned look in his eyes.

Jimin looked back at him with blank face as if he doesn't want to remember all the things happened in past.

Jungkook brought his gaze down at Jimin's clothes, touching the fabric again as he was doing earlier in dark. "Your clothes." Jungkook said feeling the damp fabric, not knowing the reason why would Jimin not change those damp clothes and how they even got soaked at first place.

"I know, I look inadequate and miserable, I'm sorry. That's why I wa—"

"I'm sorry hyung. This is all because of my foul mouth, isn't it? " Jungkook asked, cutting Jimin off and hugged him tight as possible. "I'm the one to speak anything without giving it a thought how much it can hurt someone, why are 'you' sorry then? I'm sorry for that hyung, you're not miserable, I am. You've always been beautiful and you still are." Jungkook kept soothing, placing his forehead on Jimin's shoulder.

"Jungkook." Jimin whispered softly, completely shocked by Jungkook's reaction, as he was not expecting it at all.

Jungkook shook his head in hug and whispered back. "Forgive me hyung."

Jimin was in loss of words as he tried to look at Jungkook, who was still burring his face on Jimin's shoulder.

"It was never your fault Jungkook. You'll never be at fault for me. I know who you are ,how you are, how much you care for others. It was just me , I've always been a fool to let everything dominate over me and take control of my mind and soul , ending me to overreact and—"

Jungkook stopped Jimin from forming other word by placing his hand on Jimin's mouth. "Yes you are a fool because no matter how hard you try to save me by making it look like your fault, I know it is all mine. So yeah, you're a fool, trying to make me a fool, but I won't fall for it like old times." Jungkook scolded looking at Jimin and removes his hand from his mouth, however, Jimin didn't feel any better and just looked out of the window.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Jungkook sighed with sadden look and held Jimin's hand in his. " What happened to your clothes? " He asked but got nothing other than a silence. "Hyung. Talk to me. I'm sorry for all the things I said." He insisted but Jimin's mind was blank , he didn't knew what more lies he should create about his condition.

"I've been so bad right?" Jungkook asked, fixing his eyes on Jimin for some sort of reply but felt his eyes getting glossy after not getting responses.

"Hyung. Please." He plead again with much saddened voice , making Jimin bite his lip, thinking what should he say ,as he was even anxious of looking in Jungkook's eyes right now.

"Can we forget what happened? And be like before?" Jungkook asked and Jimin clenched his fist, gulping hard as he knew what does Jungkook mean by forgetting everything. And the more he tried to forget the more he remembers.

"H-hyung talk to–" Jungkook barely formed half sentence and broke into a session of sudden cries. "Talk to me hyungie. I-i'm sorry." he hiccuped.

"Talk to me, please."

✨✨✨