✨First, Midnight love✨

"let's make love."

As soon as they let out the words out of their mouths, they pulled each other in a sweet kiss again. Jungkook sunk on the bed when Jimin hovered and pushed his face onto Jungkook's.

While sucking on Jungkook's tongue, Jimin's hands caressed Jungkook's face and soon pressed them on his butt, on which ,Jungkook huffed in a kiss and gripped Jimin's collor. After giving light squeeze to Jungkook's ass, Jimin took his hand away, on which , Jungkook gripped Jimin's palms and guided them back to his butts.

Detaching from the kiss smiling, Jimin whispered "impatient , aren't we ?" While now gripping Jungkook's round and soft ass ,steady in his palms, on which, Jungkook looked at Jimin and opened his swollen red lips just to release a whimper , followed by stretching tongue which demanded to be sucked again.

Jimin groaned at the scene, yet attached his lips in a sloppy kiss which he trailed down to Jungkook's neck. "Oh..Jimin.." Jungkook unconsciously moaned when Jimin kissed the side of his neck, with now one hand in process of unbuttoning his blazer and other still on his ass, massaging it hard and harder every passing minute.

"Take it off. Take it off now, Hyung." Jungkook demanded impatiently, tugging on his own clothes, on which , Jimin immediately implied and helped Jungkook out of his clothes from upper half. Eyes closing, Jungkook layed on his back again, now rolling his head back to show off his milky neck to Jimin, who didn't took any minute to attack it to make sure it'll be painted red and purple by the end of the night.

"Ah-aah.. hyung..mhmm" Jungkook mewled biting his lips when Jimin bit on his neck and touched the rim of his clothed entrance all together. "N-not there nghh." Jungkook mewled louder as Jimin slowly started giving attention to Jungkook's round nipples. By licking the long strand of his neck , Jimin locked his eyes with Jungkook and moved downwards to breath near Jungkook's soft pink areola, which started getting hard just by the impact of Jimin's warm breath passing by it.

With his head raised to meet Jimin's eyes , Jungkook witnessed Jimin , sticking out his tongue near his chest and bending more and more down at very slow pace, eyes dominantly locked with Jungkook's, daring his shaky one's to look away. By placing his palm on mouth, Jungkook finally felt the electrifying spark from the tip of his areola, where Jimin's tongue touched just a little to pass the spark through all of his body.

"JIMIN aghh-" Jungkook whimpered loud , griping Jimin's shoulder tight by one hand and holding his own mouth by other. Jimin smirked and teased by licking more of Jungkook's areola, which puckered up nice hard and red by the attention, so without much delay, Jimin parted his mouth open and attached it on Jungkook's nipple, sucking and twirling his tongue on the hard bud. "Mhmm G-god..I.." Jungkook cried as Jimin's other hand started giving attention to Jungkook's other nipple, by pinching and rubbing it hard , untill the bud swell up to it's limit.

Jungkook squirmed pulling white satin bedsheet in his left palm while his right palm still held Jimin's shoulder , almost ripping the shirt off of that area. "Hyung pleas- HYUNG-" Jungkook screemed out loud when he felt Jimin's sharp teeth biting so hard on the nipple, that maybe it might have torn the flesh. "J-Jimin please.." Jungkook cried hugging Jimin's head in oversensitivity, while Jimin kept going on sucking on other nipple now.

"P-please.." Jungkook continued with his plea with rolling head and locked legs around Jimin's hips. "Please what, baby boy ?" Dominant finally asked, pulling his head up with heavy pants. "Please take all off ,hyung. I-I wanna see you." Jungkook confessed pulling off Jimin's shirt, which was all creased up by now.

With a slight breathy chuckle , Jimin stripped off his shirt in a swift and attacked Jungkook's lips again. "Mhmm~" Jungkook breathed satisfied in the kiss and shyly placed his palms on Jimin's naked chest, on which , Jimin smirked holding Jungkook's palm and guiding it lower down till his toned abs.