✨ Imagination ✨

It's a little information providing chapter about Bangtan's living.

I'm posting this chapter to make y'all have a glance on some minor details as well, so that next time you read this book you get an exact imagination about even their surrounding.

-Bangtan household map-

Let me clear some points—

• All places with purple/pink star is 1st floor

All places with blue/green star is ground floor.

The white area is the kitchen area as I told in earlier chapters, they own an island kitchen, which is connected in hall.

• That table is the one which I always show as members sitting and talking to Luna in kitchen.

• Most of the times Yoongi doesn't come with them to hall/connected kitchen, as his room is upstairs, which came before entering kitchen. (He likes going to his room after practice.)

Other points which clear some scenes in story—

• Jimin has to pass Taehyung and Jungkook's room everytime he goes out. That is why, Jungkook always heard his footsteps and knew Jimin was going out every night.

• Taehyung's room is in front of Jungkook's, that is why he always got the task of waking Jungkook up in earlier chapters, as he was closest to reach to Jungkook.

• Taehyung is the one who catches Jimin going out everytime, because, again.. Taehyung's room is in Jimin's way of going out.

• When Jungkook talks to Luna in kitchen, sitting on mentioned table, he meets Jimin as that is the way Jimin has to walk to his room.

°  °  °  °

I guess that's it for giving a acceleration to your imaginations ^_^
Though, I don't have any experience in architecture, so don't mind my shitty map :‑X

Now , whenever I talk about Jimin going to Jungkook's room or Taehyung seeing Jimin going somewhere or whatever, y'all already know the map to picture in your mind :,-)

✨✨✨

A/N) Now you can scroll for reading next chapter o:-)