✨ Welcome to the live✨

[LIVE] 지민이~ 🐥

HappyARMY07
I finally made it early to the live T-T

Jimin's_5'th_jam
JIMIN ? LIVE ?! OMG! 😭

Angel Pie
Why can't I see Jimin's face ? TT~TT

1804Sanaa
Hello from Bangladesh !!!🥰

BTS forever
Oppa ,did you accidentally press on the live button ? 🤔

Jimin, who tapped the live button just few seconds ago , already encountered thousands of live comments and hearts floating over his phone screen.

The live screen showed an empty chair, which left Army confused, curious and eager for Jimin's glimpse.

vi_vivi13
Y'all always prank our boys ,now Jimin is taking his revenge. 🤷‍♀️

Jimin read the comment and smiled while shaking his head.

As a smile crawled up on Jimin's nervous face, he decided he was now ready to show up on live without making it obvious that something is wrong with him.

With a last deep sigh, Jimin put a smile on his face and peeked at the camera, trying to make ARMY happy by his cute activity.

Fiji999
Am I late ? Where did Jimin go ?

scarlet_heather
I saw you , Jimin. It's not easy to prank us. 😏

Reading the comment, Jimin couldn't help but chuckle and show himself up. "Yeah, you won. It's not easy to prank our intelligent ARMY." He praised with a soft voice and settled on the chair.

"Hi. This is Jimin." Jimin said smiling and bowing a little .

He then clipped his palms together and dragged the chair more near the screen to have a clear look on comments.

Aliceandme4life
It's been long since I saw you live 🥺

jeon_ama100
Hello Jimin!! How are you ?

"Hello~ Hello~ everyone." Jimin smiled while brushing his hair back and reading comments continuously. "It's been a while " he accepted after seeing half of comments on his disappearance.

"Long time no see." He mumbled and leaned back on chair.

International_Chingu
You look so cute !!!!!

Bad_Bish
HELLO ! NOTICE ME, JIMIN !!

ClumsyMochiKookie95
Where have you been ,Jimin ? 🥺 Me and my soulmate were worried about you.

Jimin nodded while resting his finger and thumb on chin ," Ooo... I haven't done V live for a while." He then smiled ear to ear and spoke softly, " I've been busy."