✨Good-bad Day✨

"Jimin. Please, come here. Taemin is here." Jimin and Taehyung's head snapped to Namjoon's voice, calling for Jimin from living room, making Taehyung to stop his words in mid sentence.

Jimin thought for a second as why would Taemin come to meet him in morning hour then moved his body to walk. However, when he tried to go further, Jungkook seemed to clutch on Jimin's t-shirt even tighter, making Jimin to recognize Jungkook's insecurity in a second.

Jimin again came closer to Jungkook ,whose face was nuzzled in Jimin's torso and ruffled his hair, forgetting he had to go and meet Taemin.

"MY HUSBAND SAID SOMETHING! DO YOUR EARS NEED SOME OIL OR A PHYSICAL REPAIRMENT BY ME SPECIALLY ?" They heard a loud shouting of Jin from living room following by a giggle from Luna, which made Jimin to narrow his eyes at her, making her immediately pretend to be busy with kitchen chores.

"WILL YOU WAIT A MINUTE, HYUNG!" Jimin shouted back with a tsk and immediately got a reply. "WAIT ,MY AS-mhmm.." They heard Jin being cut in his half sentence, probably by Namjoon's hands or lips.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin shook his head and looked down at unusual and strangely quiet Jungkook. "Jungkook ? Would you let your hyung go for a minute ?" Jimin asked softly while trying to make him look up.

Jungkook shook his head in tiny and Jimin,for some reasons ,felt fuzzy tingling in his chest. "Then...come with Hyung." Jimin said and pulled Jungkook up while removing Jungkook's palms from his face which revealed his morning puffy and pink baby soft features with few marks of red line on his left cheek, created by snuggling on Jimin's body for long time.

Jimin combed Jungkook's hair with his fingers then wiped the dry trace of drool from the corner of his lips by thumb and after adjusting Jungkook's loose t-shirt, Jimin took Jungkook with him, leaving teary , neglected and hurt Taehyung behind alone.

Jimin went to the main door and found it wide open with a man standing few steps away from it with his back facing them .

"Taemin?" Jimin called and the man immediately turned while Jungkook shifted to Jimin's back, fisting his palms on hem of Jimin's t-shirt.

"Ah, Jimin! Thank God, you're here! You took too long to come." Taemin said catching his breath and hugged Jimin, on which, Jungkook stepped back and turned to leave only to be held back by a hand gripping on his wrist gently.

" Where are you going, Jungkook ? I specially came to see you." Jungkook heard and turned back only to be taken by surprise by a sudden hug from Taemin ,on which, Jimin cleared his throat and Taemin immediately pulled back.

"You came to see Jungkook?" Jimin asked cocking his eyebrow at Taemin with confusion and Taemin sighed. "Yeah, I've been so worried. Since yesterday midnight I'm trying to call you both. You didn't pick up and Jungkook's phone was constantly switched off ." Taemin replied genuinely worriedly, his eyebags evident of his restless night.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't check my phone and Jungkook's went dead yesterday. " Jimin replied and gestured Taemin to come inside ,who shook his head in denial. "I'm in trouble and hurry , Jimin. I'll come inside some other time." Taemin replied waving his hand in protest.

"What trouble, Taemin ? Is everything okay?" Jimin asked examining Taemin's troubled and sad expression while Jungkook looked back and forth at Jimin and Taemin with confused pout.

"Forget it , Jimin. Just tell me if you both are fine?" Taemin asked with a smile, which didn't reach his eyes as it usually does. "Yes, don't worry. We're more than just fine." Jimin said smiling and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, which didn't go unnoticed by Taemin, who immediately got what that meant.