✨Reconciliation✨

"Oh fuck !!" Out of nowhere, Jimin exclaimed to himself in the realisation when he was in the middle of cooking.

Without a delay, he threw the scapula in the basin and ran while cursing, "shit , shit ,shit ! Jimin ,you're such an idiot !"

In a second, Jimin was standing infront of his bedroom door, already sweating like crazy to walk inside. However ,when he finally made himself turn the door knob, he found it locked.

Why is it locked ? Surprisingly, he asked such an obvious and silly question to himself when his eyes glaring and hands were torturing the poor door knob.

After getting confirmation that the door was locked from inside, Jimin knocked twice, "Jungkook ? My sweetheart , did you lock the door ?"

Silence is all that he got in response.

He knocked few times again, "You there ,baby ? Can you hear me ?"

No response.

Jimin ran hand in his hair as he grew impatient and guilty, " Jungkook , are you mad ?"

What kind of question is this , Jimin ? Ofcourse ,he's mad that's why he locked the door! Jimin thought to himself, after I yelled at him, there's no doubt he's angry. Perhaps he's even..

"Wait !! are you crying ?!!!! "

" Jungkook, please open the door !!"

" Please ,don't cry ! "

"Babyyy !!???!!"

Jimin panicked, his anxious mind was already making up scenerios like,

Jungkook crying under shower.

Jungkook burring his weeping face in pillow so that Jimin won't listen to his sobs.

Jungkook listening to sad songs and crying along in a dark corner of room.

Jungkook crying while curling on the floor near the door.

Or, Jungkook sobbing in his own arm while hugging a photo frame of Jimin and Jungkook's happy time together.

While in actual, Jungkook...

"Aish, Hyung wasn't jealous in this clip, he was sulking in pain because I bit his tongue ." The boy , who was calmly watching 'Jimin's jealous moments - Jikook edition' on YouTube, corrected while laying flat on his stomach on bed, swinging legs in air and munching on snacks .

Jimin knocked again, this time impatiently and loud " Jungkook, please say something. You're making me worried."

Finally the knock reached Jungkook's ear , making him pause the very interesting video to take action on disturbance created. "Who is it ?!" Younger shouted irritabily.

Jimin's eyes lit up hearing Jungkook's voice, "it's me, baby."

"Who ?!" Jungkook shouted back from the bed, stuffing potato chips in mouth.

"Your husband !" Jimin sounded so bright and happy answering that.

"Go away. You're not my husband !!"

Jimin's immediately sulked as he placed his palms over the door frame in disappointed, " No, I'm your husband ,and you're my baby husband. That can't be changed.

"No !! My husband never yells at me !"

"I..I'm very sorry. Please open the door, let me make it up to you ." Jimin pleaded, talking as sweetly as possible.

"Go away ! You're interrupting my privacy !"

Jimin's eyes went wide in surprise, 'this brat' he thought and realised he left dishes on flame , so after shouting ,"wait , I'll be right back to the discussion !" he left to the kitchen.