✨Eye-✨

💍🥺❤️🌚🥵💔👿😈
(decipher it,lmao)

• • • • •

*Gasps*

A gasp, which was expected from Jungkook, Why was it then slipping out of Jimin's mouth in most unbelievable way ?

As soon as Jimin permitted Jungkook to open his eyes, his eyes and heart were ready to witness a pure reaction of happiness from Jungkook, but what Jungkook did, left Jimin astounded and voiceless at his place.

He saw Jungkook going on his knees, with so much of glitter of confidence, sincerity, love and commitment in his galaxy eyes.

'what is he doing ? What is happening? Why is he on his knees ? Why is my heart shaking ? Why am I speechless ?' So many doubts and questions were immerging in Jimin's blank mind until he heard a call from Jungkook.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called with determination in his voice and Jimin, with wide and shaky pupil, focused at Jungkook's eye.

"Hyung, I'm not so good with words like you are, I can't make you cry with just my words like you do to me everytime-" Jungkook started and pouted while Jimin was still dumbstruck. "-But my love for you, hyung, My genuine love for you is the only thing I know how to do the best. I might be naive at surprising you, giving you gifts , planing dates, but I'll always be the best to love you right at every second of my life." Jungkook said looking up at Jimin while holding Jimin's palms so tight in his own.

"I know, I'm not the best one, I still do stupid things, my childish words and actions sometimes hurt you, there might be many many more people so much better than me, but despite of those facts, I'm selfish enough to make sure you'll be available for me only." Jungkook muttered smiling cheekily and on the other side , Jimin's heart was not ready for the bomb that had to be dropped.

"So, I take this day as an opportunity to ask you that..." Jungkook took something out of his pocket while Jimin's heart jumped and stuck in his throat as his palms sweat and legs wobbled.

" Hyung, despite of all the flaws in me , are you willing to officially accept me as boyfriend ?" Jungkook giggled softly, opening a blue velvet box then took out a ring from it.

"Park Jimin, will you be my boyfriend ?" Jungkook asked extending a platinum ring with tiny diamond in center

and Jimin found himself in other world, shutting down every connection of his soul from the current world , making him stuck at his place , actionlesss and voiceless

Jungkook frowned seeing Jimin so still, with wide eyes and open mouth. "I know the ring isn't so good but I promise to work hard everyday, so that, in future I become successful enough to-"

"Yes!!!!" Jungkook's words got cut when he heard Jimin's sudden voice.

"Hyu-"

"Yes, yes and yes!! I'll be your boyfriend." And before Jungkook could react, he was pushed on ground by muscular Jimin's weight on top of him, kissing every corner of his face.