✨Not afraid anymore✨

After leaving restaurant in hurry, Jungkook ran on the street , constantly looking for a cab and when he found one, he just hop in with still water pouring eyes ,on which, driver looked back at him through rear-view mirror awkwardly, asking for his destination.

Jungkook instructed the driver with continuous sobs , making driver more confused and awkward, thinking if he should ask the boy if he's okay or mind his own business.

As the car start moving on the busy roads of Seoul, Jungkook took out his phone and dialed Jimin's number. He placed the phone on his ears with shivering hands and continuous sobs and waited untill the last ring, which Jimin didn't respond. However, it didn't stop Jungkook and he again looked at the screen to tap on Jimin's contact but before he could do that, the device's bright screen changed it display from list of contacts to an incoming call.

An incoming call , which got rejected as soon as it displayed it presence on Jungkook's phone. It was his mother.. And Jungkook just, without realizing, chose Jimin over her mother this time as he didn't think twice before rejecting the call and going for Jimin's contact.

Although, even after trying several times, Jimin didn't pick up, on which, Jungkook checked the time ,thinking if it's already late to call? But, the half past 8 on his phone showed otherwise. It wasn't that late of night time than why wasn't Jimin picking up his calls? Thinking that alone was enough to broke Jungkook down and cry loudly, thinking ,Jimin is very mad at him and would leave him completely this time.

The driver was sweating in his seat. He was continuously looking at the poor boy through rear- view mirror and decided to speed up to reach his  destination before the boy become a bigger crying mess.

The panicked driver decreased the time of travel from 20 mins to less than 10 mins by speeding up and finally sighed loudly when reached at the destination.

"We're here , Sir." Driver conformed and emotional Jungkook hurriedly kicked the door open and ran away to the house without looking back .

"Sir! Money— ... Forget it." Driver sighed to himself and decided to let it go as he thought, his passenger wasn't in any good position to think straight.

Reaching inside, Jungkook just threw his phone on sofa ,as he now didn't even care how loud his cries were being. He didn't care anymore if his hyungs see him in this state and asks what happened. He was ready to announce his past sins and mistake. yeah, what he did to Jimin these past days were now feeling like sins ,to Jungkook.

Jungkook was beyond ashamed for being an asshole towards Jimin and it was now eating him up as each moment away from Jimin, felt like a decade to him.

After spending time with Lisa only Jungkook realize he didn't belong there. Lisa was right all this time, that, he's been trying to escape from Jimin and his own realizations of feelings by spending time with Lisa.

Now he knew his safe place but was very scared , scared he had lost everything. Scared if he'll be able gain his hyung's trust this last time. And while thinking that, Jungkook even cried louder while dragging his feet towards his room and before he could pass from the hallway...

"Jungkook!?" He heard through his cries, a soft but scared voice calling for his name.

And when he turned back, he just let himself go and hug the person while breaking into new fist of cries.

It was, Luna. The one who maybe didn't have very higher values in their household but she had something bigger than that...her heart, her love and concern for everyone in there.

"What happened ,Jungkook? Please tell me. Why are you crying ?" Luna panicked as she herself felt her eyes well up with tears.

Jungkook didn't answer and cried more while burring his face into her shoulder and Luna already started crying with him.