✨ Invisible and sick ✨

Jimin stoped and sighed looking at the direction of Jungkook's room and ran to help jimin before drops anything and injures himself.

"Hold the jar first." Jin directed when Jimin tried to take the grocery bag from Jin's hand with absent mind.

"Ah– oh, yeah. The jar." Jimin tried to concentrate this time, not wanting any accident to happen which can lead to serious injuries and disturbance in schedule.

"Aish! Where's your mind at?! And what happened to ur forehead?" Jin scolded and inquired while passing the jar and two bags to Jimin ,who now opened the door fully to let Jin enter with still confused and distracted face.

"Just a scratch I got while practicing in studio." Jimin lied through his teeth.

Jin looked at Jimin and knew instantly that something is definitely wrong with him . He felt that urge to ask Jimin what's disturbing him but held himself to not inquire as he knew Jimin is not a kind of person to share his pain with others.

Jin pushed the door closed with his foot as his hands were busy and Jimin was zoning out. He sighed and bumped his own shoulder with Jimin's ,who flickered his eyelashes in rapid motion while taking look at his surrounding again.

"Help me get these items to counter." Jin said softly when Jimin finally looked at him.

Jimin, who was hugging the jar and bags between his arms and chest, nodded while shifting his eyes from Jin, to the floor which made Jin to look at him with pained expression.

Jin walked to other half of the hall , slipping on the other side of the countertop of white and silver themed island kitchen.

The kitchen was designed with all of the member's agreement. They chose to have an open kitchen for their open plan flat which provides a large work surface and storage area in the middle of the kitchen for incorporating with work and social moment with each others at one time.

 They chose to have an open kitchen for their open plan flat which provides a large work surface and storage area in the middle of the kitchen for incorporating with work and social moment with each others at one time

Jin placed the bags on the counter then started stretching and moving his now free arms in circular motions to re-direct the blood flow in his hands which felt numb because of the constant holding of heavy items.

Jimin followed and placed his given items on white lavish marble as well.

Jin , who was already thinking hard to atleast distract Jimin's mind from whatever thoughts he's been having in mind , grinned proudly with an idea.

"Jimin?" Jin asked while going to sit on the chair to relax his stretched spine.

"Hum." Jimin hummed , pretending to be busy looking inside the bags.

"Let's prepare dinner today! What do you say?" Jin tried sounding as energetic and excited as possible.

"Luna Noona will be here in few minutes ,to prepare meal ." Jimin replied boringly while fiddling with packets which made Jin to shake his head.