✨A plan-A secret✨

"So, You finally got time to get out."

"And why smiling silly? Lost your mind on the way back to home?" Jimin heard as soon as he shut the door of Jungkook's room closed and when he turned 180° right, he saw Taehyung standing while supporting his back on his room's doorframe.

"Tae~" Jimin addressed shyly while smiling awkwardly.

"3 hours 38 minutes and 12 seconds." Taehyung noted and Jimin looked at his sarcastic bestfriend who was checking his nails sassily.

"What ?" Jimin asked impatiently while Tae just made a very calm yet sassy face. "The time." Taehyung said calmy and stretched both of his hands while yawning.

"What time, Tae? Stop being weird for once." Jimin asked now flaring his nose on Tae's teasing.

"Asshole! The time since I'm waiting for you to come out from your lover's room." Taehyung said now standing still with hands folded and angry expressions on his face.

"My—what?" Jimin asked while stealing his eyes from Taehyung as he was confused why would Taehyung call Jungkook, Jimin's lover when Jungkook or Jimin had never told Tae about Jimin's feeling.

Taehyung fumed more and before he could shout at Jimin, he observed the silent atmosphere and decided to drag Jimin inside his room first, on which, Jimin gasped at sudden move but let Tae do his job while shaking his head.

After dragging Jimin to the center of the room , Taehyung paused and left Jimin's arm. "Sit!" Taehyung said angrily, pointing at his bed.

Jimin shook his head and set while sighing. "What is it? Why were you waiting for me for 3 hours?"

"3 HOURS . 38 MINUTES . 12 SECONDS." Taehyung corrected while raising his voice and pausing at every word so Jimin would note the time correctly, leaving no space for mistakes next time.

Jimin facepalmed at his childish act and nodded, uttering 'my fault'.

"So, let me ask some questions." Taehyung said calmy and walked left to right repeatedly, having his eyes focused on Jimin, the way a cop interrogates his suspect.

"Why those looks ,Tae? What questions? "

"Hush hush ,Mr. ! From here, I'll ask question and you'll just answer them honestly." Tae said as he patted Jimin's right shoulder, on which, Jimin rolled his eyes and waited for Taehyung to get done with his extraness.

" First question. Mr. Park, where were you all night today?"

"Jungkook's room." Jimin replied simply and tilted to lay on Taehyung's bed , on which ,Taehyung abruptly caught him midway and made Jimin sit straight again.

"I asked! Before Jungkook's room!! When you were out." Taehyung said stomping his feet in (cute) anger and Jimin stick out his tongue in realization.

"I was with—"

"Taemin. Right. BUT I ASKED YOU! 'WHERE'!!!! NOT 'WITH WHOM'!!" Taehyung shouted and whined , done with Jimin's dumbness and Jimin again stick out his tongue in realization.

"I'm that— I was—"

"Okay, I'm tired playing this game with you! You're such a bad player." Taehyung said, pausing in infront of Jimin with tired look. "And For your kind information, Taemin hyung told me everything already. You don't have to spend your empty brain thinking of excuses to tell me." He continued with sigh and jumped on his bed and stuffed his face in soft white pillow.

Jimin bit his lower lip, internally face palming at Taemin's doing. "Oh that. Taemin did?" Jimin asked, still unsure if Tae was tricking him or actually knows everything.