✨Silver Rain✨

"I love you , Park Jimin." As soon as Jungkook let out those words, Jimin couldn't balance himself with rising emotions anymore and crouched down on ground with sudden fist of cries.

The way Jimin's body , mind and heart reacted, showed how much that confession meant to him, how much he longed to hear those words.

Seeing Jimin on concrete, crying while holding his chest ,made Jungkook to release a cry of mixed emotions this time. He was happy, seeing Jimin happy. Emotional, seeing Jimin cry. Guilty, to realize his own feelings this late and hurt Jimin all this time. Hurt, seeing Jimin's action, which showed how much this all mean to him and Finally, the biggest emotion he felt The love. To love this man with all his heart, mind ,body and soul from this moment.

Jungkook bent down to Jimin's level and held Jimin's face between his palms. "I-I've been dying to listen those words from you and now that you said it, I still feel like dying. But this feeling is different, i-it's warm, it's happy, the fuzzy one." Jimin desperately tried to explain between his sobs and Jungkook nodded while giggling at Jimin's way of expressing his emotions.

"Jungkook. Can y-you say it again? P-please, say it ag-"

"I love you!"

"I love you so so so much, hyung! That I could die for yo-mhmm" The time stopped again as Jimin pushed his lips on Jungkook's soft one's unexpectedly. The feelings and emotion of love and longing intensified, leaving both of their hearts to pound loud in their chests.

"Mghh" Jungkook moaned in bliss as Jimin pushed his lips more and deeper into Jungkook's parted ones, making his mind to be blow away with the new feeling of tasting his lover's heaven lips.

Their kiss felt more intimate than the first one ,as Jimin kept detaching their lips for air time to time while sneaking loving glance at Jungkook from his hooded love filled eyes, which ended up making kiss to go longer with pleasure of observing the blissful expressions of each other's face .

Their eyes meet with sparkle, everytime they part while their lips met with same lushness, everytime they unite.

Jungkook's fingers found their way upto Jimin's roots of hairs, while his arms wrapped around Jimin's neck , pulling him closer to himself , making his own body to lose balance and fall backward with splash in puddle of water ,which still failed to make them apart, rather, now Jimin was hovering over Jungkook, who was still pulling Jimin more on himself.

With several pecks on Jungkook's red lips and all over his flushed face , Jimin finally parted away.

"I love you,Jungkook. I love you so much!" Jimin confessed. His face hovering few inches away from Jungkook's .

The rainwater collecting on Jimin's lips and falling on to Jungkook's lower lip, which curved up into a breathtaking smile.

"I love you for loving me." Jungkook whispered , as he was now lost in those pair of orb, which were gazing dearly at him.

"I love you for making me love you." Jimin whispered too , and bent down , pecking Jungkook's lips in slow pace.

"I love you for not giving up on me." Jungkook whispered back and imitated the same action, by rising up and pecking Jimin's lips, who smiled at Jungkook.

"I love you for making me not give up on you." Jimin whispered and kissed Jungkook's forehead, who giggled while closing his eyes.

"I love you fo-mhmm" Jimin cut off Jungkook by pecking his lips again.

"I love you." Jimin said ,chucking at Jungkook's protest. "I love you t-mhmm" Jimin cut Jungkook off again by pecking his lips.

"Hyun-mhmm" Jimin engulfed Jungkook's whine in his mouth as their lips once again molded in each other to became one. (UwU)