✨ Family ✨

"Where should we drive to, sir ?"

"Take us to the supermarket near the ministop, I'll notify you where to go by there ." Jungkook conversed to the driver unhurriedly, having no energy left in his body to describe the whole location.

Jimin had been silently listening and gaping questionably at Jungkook , who was now turning on his switched off phone.

"You didn't tell me, where-"

Jimin's sentence broke in the middle when Jungkook's phone started ringing non-stop as soon as it came to life.

With a tight knot and scepticism on face, Jimin switched his question, "who is it ? Who is calling ?"

"I.. I don't know." Jungkook barely whispered staring at the unknown number on the screen.

Without any further discussion, Jimin seized Jungkook's phone away, ended the call, pulled out the sim card and crushed it into pieces before tossing them out of the window in pure rage.

" What on earth did we do to them to deserve this torture ?! Fucking have your own lives and let us have ours!" Jimin didn't look in Jungkook's eyes as absurd words rolled our his bitter tongue, " Crazy sasaeng!" He grumbled at last and pushed his face at side , staring out of window, trying as best as possible to calm down.

Jungkook was gazing at Jimin with paining heart which was evident on his unhappy puppy face. He noted how Jimin's folded legs keep vibrating and bouncing beyond his control, his sweaty fingers continuously tapping his thighs, his breathing rhythms very rapid , and jaw clenching and relaxing with even instant.

If any other ordinary person would have to face this side of Jimin this period, they might end up not having the best image and memory whenever they'll look back at their time with Jimin.
However, as one looks at Jungkook, sitting beside Jimin, it doesn't require a high iq to decipher, this extraordinary bunny looking boy was especially carved to be the Genie to Jimin's lamp and a magic wand to 'poof' Jimin's anger.

Smiling to himself, Jungkook leaned forward until he was shoving his face infront of Jimin and began wiping Jimin's button nose by his sweater paws as his bottom lip tugged between teeth innocently.

At the unexpected action, Jimin wiggled his face a little and scrunching his nose he grabbed Jungkook's wrists, arresting them to his own chest tightly, "what are you doing, honey ?"

Foremost, Jungkook melted and daydreamed how Jimin still uses his his darling voice speaking to Jungkook even when he's mad. But soon, collected his composure and dropped his head at one shoulder ,"wiping away the anger from my daddy's nose." Jungkook's cheeks puffed with air as he mumbled adorably with genuine twinkles in his orbs, waiting impatiently oogling Jimin's face to finally glimpse a smile on it.

And when Jimin finally burst into an affectionate chuckle ,it was an heavenly sight to capture Jungkook's complexion as Jimin squeezed his cheeks to blow out the air and kiss his puckered up lips deliberatly, "how could I be angry when I'm bound to a healer for all my life ?" Jimin ensured gleaming, earning Jungkook's nod and a precious smiles with water in his eyes, evident of how much it means to Jungkook when Jimin smiles.

Next minute, Jungkook curled to Jimin's arm as he found himself getting carsick yet again. Hiding it from Jimin, he just mumbled he was feeling drowsy, immediately gaining all of Jimin's attention as he wrapped Jungkook by his hoodie and hugged him close in warm nuzzles so the boy would feel comfortable enough to sleep fast.

"I'm sorry I threw the sim card like that." Jimin mumbled as his palms rubbed Jungkook's cheek to get them warm, "It's not your fault, hyung. I shouldn't have switched on the phone when I knew-"