✨Busted✨

After a silent ride , Jungkook and Jimin finally reached home, with pouty Jungkook and sorry Jimin behind.

As they were about to enter inside, Jimin remembered something and whispered in panick.." Oh shit!"

Jungkook paused and turned back with arched eyebrow. "Now what?"

"Actually, on that table, where you found my card, there was an other card too. And it was Tae's, he must be waiting-"

"I know, I picked and read it when you were busy ignoring me and making your way to car."Jungkook snickered and walked inside, leaving dumfounded Jimin outside.

After cursing to himself , Jimin finally followed his steps inside, only to be left dumbfounded again.

"What are you both doing ?" Jimin asked calmly, yet narrowing his eyes at Taehyung, who was picking up Jungkook and swinging him round and round, while Jungkook was surprisingly converted from pouty duck to giggling puppy.

Taehyung slowly put Jungkook down on his feet . "Were playing." Taehyung snikered and Jimin glared.

"Weren't you mad at Tae not so long ago ?" Jimin asked Jungkook while folding hands.

"Who said that ? I was never....I am mad at you." Jungkook replied immediately ,whispering the last part while tugging at Taehyung's side, who chirped with happiness.

"Yes! That's my Jungkook! Let's go to my room and play." Taehyung suggested excitedly and turned to run , holding Jungkook's hand in his when..

"You go and sleep in your room. And, Jungkook, you're coming with me." They heard Jimin, who was now holding Jungkook's arm to not let go of him.

Taehyung turned and tsk-ed loudly. "Aish, let him play with m-"

"Goodnight." Jimin cut Taehyung off, already dragging pouty Jungkook with him to his own room, leaving mad Taehyung behind.

Jungkook was expecting Jimin to get mad or say something, but rather, Jimin appeared more sorry and kept taking care of Jungkook more than usual.

Jimin then apologized for his behavior from earlier at night, made Jungkook change in comfy clothes, spoiled him with lots of kisses and finally cuddled him to sleep.

The next few weeks spent normal, their relationship with Tae also strengthened after the date. Everything was going normal and happy, even that topic of Jungkook's calls was long forgotten, as the calls doesn't seem to come any longer. However, one day....

"5 minutes break guys!" Hoseok clapped his hands and everyone stoped for hydrating themselves.

"You wait here, I'll bring your bottle." Jimin instructed, making Jungkook sit on floor.

Jimin walked to his bag, and tossed a dry towel towards Jungkook, then walked to Jungkook's bag and took out a water bottle. However, when he was about to leave, the phone in Jungkook's bag starts to buzz.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, "Babyboy, your phone." He called, but decided to take it out by himself as Jungkook was now busy giggling with his Hoseok hyung.

Jimin took out Jungkook's phone and when his eyes landed on the caller ID, he furrowed with confusion.

"Lisa ?" Jimin whispered to himself and the phone stoped buzzing, leaving 4 message notifications behind.

Lisa YG
Jungkook , why don't you pick up my calls ?

Lisa YG
Why are you avoiding me to this extent ?