✨ Series of misfortune ✨

After planning everything in nearby coffeeshop, Taehyung went to meet Jungkook while Taemin and Jimin decided to head Taemin's apartment.

On reaching Taemin's and his hyung's shared apartment, the light shower of rain replaced with the sudden fat drops of heavy water, which made Taemin and Jimin all wet while running to get inside.

"We're drenched." Jimin tsk-ed while squeezing the hem of his wet t-shirt. "Yeah, untill Taehyung come back, Go and get showered, I'll get you my t-shirt to wear."  Taemin offered while shutting the main door and walking towards the hall.

"It's fine. Don't bother." Jimin replied, now flickering his t-shirt to get it dry, which made Taemin to facepalm at Jimin's formalities. "Follow me already." Taemin demanded and Jimin chuckled while following Taemin.

An hour passed, Jimin was being restless as he was barely controlling himself to not go and talk to Jungkook already. "Where the fuck is Taehyung??" Jimin growled in frustration, making Taemin to peek from behind his laptop screen to see Jimin. "Aish Jimin. Have patience." Taemin said softly and brought his gaze back to the laptop screen.

"I'M HERE!" Jimin heard the shouting from the open door of Taemin's room, where stands Taehyung with soaked clothes and wet dripping hairs.

"Your took two fuckin hours, asshole." Jimin expressed his anger and Taehyung sighed while tilting back on the door frame. "What can I do? I was spending some quality time with Jungkookie~" Taehyung said in innocent voice with utter motives of teasing Jimin, who successfully got teased as he marched towards Taehyung with flaring nose.

"Quality time ,my ass! Don't you dare to—"

"Yeah , Yeah. I know, he's yours. For God's sake Jimin! Can't you see , I'm all drenched! I was obviously stuck because of the bad weather!" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes and pushed Jimin aside while walking towards Taemin. "Hyung, can I borrow your t-shirt ?" Taehyung asked and Taemin looked at his state.

"Oh , ofcourse Tae. Go , get showed first thing first. I'll get you clothes and make tea ,so you won't catch cold." Taemin said as he got up , shutting his laptop. "Thankyou hyung, atleast you care. Not like someone else in this room.." Taehyung taunted with sad voice ,looking at Jimin from top to bottom, on which, Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung's acting skills , making Taemin to laughed while going to get clothes for Taehyung.

......

"Hum.. I guess, it looks realistic. Right, hyung? " Taehyung asked as he looked at Jimin with make-up brushes in one hand and a make-up palette on other.

"I don't even want to look. Do as you please." Taemin replied, not wanting to look at Taehyung's work , which made Taehyung to huff a loud sigh. "Jimin, Atleast you look in the mirror and tell me." Taehyung asked with puppy eyes as he knew already that Jimin wouldn't agree.

"As Taemin said, Just do fuckin what you please. It's your last chance anyways." Jimin spat with frustration, closing his eyes and sitting on a chair with confused Taehyung standing in front.

"You're cursing a lot these days." Taehyung complained nonchalantly, while focusing on his brush and art. "All thanks to you, my bestie." Jimin replied with same nonchalant tone, making Taehyung shake his head.

"I think, it's done. I don't want to show off or anything but damn!! It looks so realistic. Can't believe ,I made this." Taehyung beamed while clipping his palms together. " I can't believe, you're really being proud and happy on this kinda thing." Jimin taunted with sigh.

"You both. Stop with your bickerings and complete fast. It's half past 7 already. Jungkook is alone." Taemin interrupted with serious voice and Jimin immediately stood up. "Yeah, I shouldn't waste time anymore. I'll get going now." Jimin said as he started picking up his wallet ,watch and phone from the table.