✨ 11:11 ✨

1111 : Intuition, insight.

Seeing no. 1111 may be a special message from your guardian angel that your prayers are about to be answered and your blessings are going to multiply.

P.s. note that, people make a wish when they see 1111, it could be the time 11:11 also.

1212 : Persue your dream

Seeing no. 1212 may signal the completion of an energetic download or you've actually gone through a portal or gateway, shifting time lines, so that you're now 'closer' to your 'desired/wished' outcome than ever.

P.s. In simple words, it's a signal of the beginning of something you've wished for.

—————

"I think, we'll be the last one to reach back." Jimin panicked as he chose the icing while Yoongi waited behind him, yawning.

"Huh, we don't have much labor to do, everyone else got tougher task than us. We'll be on time." Yoongi concluded as he comprehended they were already done purchasing everything for cake and all they got to do is to go back and put them together.

Jimin nodded rechecking everything then he jogged towards Yoongi. "We got everything we need, let's g—"

"What flavour of cake do you think Yejinie likes the most ?"

"Anything will be fine, Yejin isn't a picky eater."

Jimin had stopped speaking after accidentally overhearing a voice of a woman. After eavesdropping, when Yoongi was about to walk away, Jimin notified him to wait in the car and turned to have a glance at the owner of that familiar honey voice.

"Hmm.. then, should we go with choco—"

"Noona ?!"

And the woman's heart stopped for a second at the voice which she would never ever forget in a million year .

With the palm over her agape mouth, she turned slowly on her heels then to everyone's surprise, she hugged the approaching boy.

"Jimin-ah!! I can't believe this, I'm able to meet you after years!" Her lips never stopped smiling ear to ear while her eyes shined and glossed with tenderness in them whispering, "you grew so much from the last time I saw you."

Jimin too smiled wide with happiness, "Luna Noona, after you left the work at abrupt notice, we tried to contact you but failed to reach to you."

Luna, the woman now in her early forties expressed immense guilt on her face as she spoke, "I'm so sorry, Jimin-ah. We had some problems back then, because of which I had to leave to our old house in Ulsan. Since then, I'm living in Ulsan."

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed at the explanation, "why didn't you tell us ? Are you all doing alright now?!"

Luna chuckled patting Jimin's arm, "We are all good and happy, don't worry."

Jimin smiled at her response and nodded.

"By the way, this is my husband, Choi Deoksu. We now run a small farm stay in Ulsan together." Luna introduced and the very polite looking man extended his hand towards Jimin with a smile, "Luna talks a lot about you and Jungkook." He spoke as Jimin shook his hand.

Jimin almost glowed at Jungkook's name and soon spoke up to divert the topic, " What are you both doing in Seoul ?"

"It's our son's 19th birthday today. He and his boyfriend wanted to celebrate this day with us, that is why we came all way to Seoul." Luna chimmed, her voice loaded with enthusiasm and pride as she talked about her sons.