✨ Just bickering husbands ✨

"is your butt okay ?" Jimin asked as he gently rubbed the dry towel on Jungkook's wet head.

Jungkook was crouching between Jimin's parted legs on the bed, his hands holding Jimin's phone and his back facing Jimin's face. On the question, Jungkook paused the video he was watching and turned with his head half-covered in towel, and only pink swollen lips visible, "You! You went gentle on me !!" He complained as he poked Jimin's naked chest angrily and turned again huffing something inaudible.

Jimin cracked up at the strange complaint and turned Jungkook to face him completely, so that, now Jungkook's thighs lie on top of Jimin's and legs intertwined around Jimin's hips while their clothed crotch friction.

"Who even says that ?!" Jimin asked chuckling as he gripped the towel up by the corner to have a peek into Jungkook's eyes. "other normal human asks their daddy to be a little gentle and y-"

"I'm not like others, I... love seeing you lose your sanity over me." Jungkook for the first time revealed a sign of shyness on his face as he mumbled, making Jimin slap his own head to acknowledge, there's still a shy Jungkook remained in his totally wrecked and shameless Jungkook.

Then gaping at Jungkook's red puffy cheeks Jimin couldn't help but coo, Aww, is he embarrassed all of a sudden ? I'm seeing him this shy after a long time .

Thereon, after a time of pause Jimin was just about to open his mouth to tease when Jungkook spoke again, "forget it! Forget what I said!"

Announcing that, Jungkook hastily stood up, not even giving any glimpse to Jimin and walked forward.

Oh no! Did I make him feel uncomfortable or ashamed?? Stupid Jimin, why would you take too long to answer, he might overthink.

Assuming that, Jimin stood up as well and inquired politely, "what's wrong ? where are you going ? Did I ma-"

"I have to finish laundry and cooking as soon as possible, so that I can go prepare for our hard-core bathtub sex at night. "

And Jimin's soul left his body by the mouth which was hung open till the ground, "Wha-when did we decide to have a har-"

"I decided, and it's your duty to fullfill my needs." Jungkook turned with his passionately narrowed eye ,tossed the towel on Jimin , turned with sass ,took one step forward and all sass converted into a throbbing pain in ass.

Jimin shook his head with a sigh as he stepped forward and fastened his arm around Jungkook's waist who was frozen on his place, battling if he should wince and cry openly or act like nothing happened to keep up with his pride and reputation.

Although, Jimin already knew what his little penguin will choose so without any further thought, he wrapped his other arm around Jungkook's thighs and lift him up in a bridal style, "You'll pay for all your notorious deeds one day. I'll make sure you pay." Jimin declared as Jungkook merrily adjusted to comfortable position in Jimin's arms.

"Your heart is too soft for doing that to your babyboy, Mr. Park." Jungkook whispered as he pat Jimin's chest with a sigh.

Jimin, while rolling his eyes at the obvious defeat by Jungkook's fact spitting mouth, turned and tried to drop Jungkook on bed, but the muscular bunny clamped his arms and legs around Jimin as an octopus again, "let go! You always make fun of me, so let go." Jimin muttered madly as he constantly tried to separate magnetic Jungkook.

"No, I have pain in my ass because of you." He fought back as his eyebrows wrinkled and cheeks puffed.

Jimin's expression mimicked the same as he bickered, " Didn't you just say, I went gentle on-"

"That doesn't change the fact that I can still get pain in my ass. You're such a pain in my as--" Jungkook slapped his own lips shut as words slip out of his mouth.

On hearing upon the words, Jimin's narrowed eyes came across Jungkook's big, shocked, regretful eyes. "Fine! Then let me go, I'll do laundry myself, I'll cook myself and sleep by myself."

Jimin turned his head at side and rested his hands on hips, as if a whole ass 23 y/o boy wasn't still hanging on his torso.

Jungkook shook his head excessively, and nuzzled Jimin's neck. His fingers gently fondling with Jimin's nape, lips kissing shoulder every second and puppy eyes looking for attention in every kiss break.

"You totally heard it wrong, hyung. I never said you're pain in my ass." Jungkook whispered through his red swollen pout as his finger now drew patterns on Jimin's chest and shoulder like a toddler.

Jimin totally gasped at how Jungkook said it out loud again, "talk to me, hyung! You're a pain reliever--"

"That ain't helping." Jimin announced boringly glimpsing at Jungkook who was offering his best piglet pout and puppy eye look to Jimin.

"I'll do the laundry." Jungkook proposed as he clasped Jimin's jaw to make Jimin face him.

"And..and I'll also cook your favourite dish." He beamed, forcibly making Jimin look at him and plopping his nose on top of Jimin's.

"And what is it ?"

"What is what ?" Jungkook asked pausing his grin.

"My favourite dish. What are you going to cook for me ?" Jimin asked, already knowing his fox alike clever husband's answer.

"Pork belly." Jungkook chimed brightly, his eyes twinkling and finger rose in air passionately.

It didn't even surprise Jimin a bit, "That is 'your' favourite dish."

"C'mon hyung, I know ,my favourite is your favourite. " Jungkook chuckled proudly as if he'd declared something very obviously impressive, making Jimin finally crack a smile on how silly yet cute Jungkook could be even if they're bickering.

"You're grinning, You're not mad at me anymore. " Jungkook deciphered abruptly, making Jimin immediately look away while cleaning his throat.

"I still am! I'm no more letting things pass easily, you spoiled brat!" Jimin somehow angered, making Jungkook build a rotten complexion on Jimin.

"Okay, fine! I never thought I'll say this but-" Jungkook sighed then stared at Jimin's soul, "-I'll give you one and only limited offer. You can ask me to do any one thing you want, and I'll do it without questioning at all." Jungkook completed and immediately learned that he made the worst decision in life when he saw a creepily delighted grin crawl over Jimin's face.

"If you insist, I have something for you to get done by tonight-"

°°°°

"This hoodie doesn't belong to you , neighter this scent. " Jungkook was currently doing the laundry. Or, the more definite phrase would be; Jimin suggested he'll do the laundry but Jungkook insisted he wants to do it, now Jimin is carrying Jungkook everywhere in arms ,from the bathroom to the laundry basket, till the washing machine, because Jungkook asked him for just a tiny little bit of a help as he can't walk, which turned out to be a triple work for poor Jimin.

Back to the point; Jungkook's eyebrows creased as he sniffed on the hoodie which Jimin borrowed from Taemin earlier that day.

Jimin tiredly nodded and uttered, "Hum, that is-"

"Taemin Hyung's." Jungkook completed as his expression went down from joyous to pained.

Jimin cursed underneath, "listen, honey, I--"

"Don't !"

✨✨✨

A/n) I might double update today.