✨Sly Tae-Tae✨

"Jimin-ah , I'm telling you! My plan will work. Stop thinking too much." Taehyung whispered to Jimin when they were seated on the back seat of car, which ,Yoongi was driving to the studio.

"Taehyung-ah. I still can't believe he said yes to your stupid plan." Jimin replied with same whisper voice ,on which, Taehyung ignored and started talking to Hoseok, making Jimin to roll eyes on him.

"We are here. Now ,get out. I need to take a nap in car untill others come." Yoongi commanded and all immediately rushed out of the car as it was Taehyung's demand to go to studio earlier today.

"I'll go inside and warm up already. " Hoseok said cheerfully. " Wait, I'll come with you too." Jimin added and walked two steps towards Hoseok, on which, Taehyung held Jimin's arm and pulled him towards his old position. "You're not going anywhere! Stay here, he'll be here anytime soon." Taehyung instructed, making Jimin sigh yet stay with him.

"Who's coming?" Hoseok asked as he heard what Taehyung said. " Hoseokie Hyung, it's—" Before Taehyung could complete, the screeching sound of tires pulled their attention towards the black car coming their way and stoping besides Yoongi's car.

"He's here !" Taehyung bounced excitedly and ran towards the car ,on which, Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other shaking their head at Tae's act.

"Taemin Hyungie!! You're here!" Taehyung chimed and hugged Taemin's arm as soon as he stepped out of his car.

"I had to." Taemin said while sighing  which Taehyung ignored completely and pulled Taemin'a arm to go to Jimin.

When Taemin and Jimin stood infront of each other,  they greeted each other dryly. However, Taehyung's excitement covered up all the dryness in the air surrounding them and held both of their palms in his own.

"You both know what you have to do. Rest you can leave on me." Taehyung said,  still holding Jimin and Taemin's palm between his own.

"I can't believe I have to do this." Taemin said snickering and looking away with shrug, on which , Jimin cocked his eyebrow at Taemin unbelievingly. "I can't believe too." Jimin replied, copying the same actions as Taemin, on which, Taehyung nervously looked at both.

"I've never thought you'll agree to this." Jimin taunted towards Taemin, still looking away. "Same here though.  But thanks to you." Taemin replied cockily ,looking up and down at Jimin and Jimin looked back at him with same expression.

"Says who , who didn't even ask me before accepting to do things which involves me." Jimin taunted again with a huff and snicker and Taemin looked at Jimin with confusion.  "Excuse me! I should be the one, saying that you. Not like ,you're the only one included in plan. I'm the major part of plan and you didn't even discuss with me before accepting it." Taemin debated ,on which, Jimin confusedly knit his eyebrows and Taehyung laughed nervously.

"Hey, guys. I guess, Hobi hyung has been calling. " Taehyung said nervously trying to make them drop the topic. However, Before Taehyung could leave both of their palms to leave, Jimin held it tighter. " No, wait Tae!" Jimin commanded.

"Listen, Taemin. I should be the one getting mad. You said 'yes' to Taehyung's plan and made me do it as well !" Jimin said ,now looking straight at Taemin with whiny Taehyung,  continuously whining to let go of his hand and drop the topic.

"Jimin-ah, you need sleep. You're forgetting,  you are the one who agreed and eventually I had to agree too! Because you wouldn't stop crying. " Taemin debated again and Jimin was now mad.

"Guys, it shouldn't matter right? You both agreed ,that's what matters in last—"

"I didn't wanted to!" Jimin and Taemin said in unison when Taehyung interrupted , which made both of them surprise themselves with their own words.