✨ Wreath✨

"NO!" Jungkook screamed and pushed Jimin away from himself while he himself took two steps back with wide eyes which started to form new tears on them.

"W-what happened to—"

"Th-That scent!" Jungkook spoke unbelievably and Jimin tried to get closer to him. "D-don't come any closer! T-that's not your scent! " Jungkook muttered , already panicking as many thoughts started to rise in his brain.

"What are you saying Ju—"

"Ta-Taemin!" Jungkook muttered to himself again and griped his own hairs, making Jimin to panick seeing Jungkook panick. "Jungkook, what are you saying? What sce—"

"THAT'S TAEMIN'S SCENT ALL OVER YOUR BODY!" Jungkook shouted, making Jimin to flinch at the sudden outburst. Now, Jimin knew, it's time to explain some things to Jungkook. "Listen, Jungk—"

"W-wait wait." Jungkook wiped the tear from his eyes and hurriedly walked towards Jimin and started touching his t-shirt. "T-that's not— That's not y-your clothes." Jungkook declared with teary eyes and Jimin gulped while adjusting the coller of his t-shirt as if he was trying to hide something else.

"Jimin hyung. Sorry. Sorry I'm overreacting. I shouldn't be like this. Trust me, I trust you hyung. I trust you so much. " Jungkook blabbered as he himself didn't Know what was he thinking or saying or doing. The turmoil of emotions he was feeling was too much for him to handle. " H-hyung.. Hyung, can y-you please tell me , what exactly happened? What happened between you two? I-I won't say anything. W-whatever it is, please tell me, okay? " Jungkook blabbered again as his eyes started flowing with continuous streams of water.

Jimin stood silent, he was now getting the feeling Jungkook was totally misunderstanding things but also he wasn't letting Jimin to explain completely.  "Nothing happened between me and Taemin. He's just my friend, we don't share any other kind of relationship with each other" Jimin replied softly while bending a little down to look into Jungkook's eyes, which made Jimin's t-shirt to hung low and expose his neck and upper chest.

The biggest mistake he could've done that day...

Jungkook's eyes changed. His soft chocolate orbs now burned red. His eyebrows took the sharpest shape as his lips now formed a smile, which didn't seemed to be innocent one. His beggings and cries died down in a second as he changed into an different person all of a sudden.

"A friend you said." Jungkook chuckled painfully and Jimin knit his brows on Jungkook's behavior. "A friend who gives good fucks."

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin raised his voice in warning as soon as he heard Jungkook's words.

"How did it feel Jimin hyung ? Felt good ?" Jungkook asked bitterly smiling while a tear escaped his eyes.

"Do you even know what you're saying, Jungkook?" Jimin asked, trying hard to maintain his calm for his love's sake.

" Not good? Was it more than just good ? " Jungkook asked again as he walked a step towards Jimin, who was disgusted at what Jungkook was saying.

"You'll regret saying all this , Jungkook. Don't. Don't fucking—"

"Why? Do you regret fucking around and lying straight to my face? Do you?" Jungkook asked as he clutched his palms on Jimin's t-shirt and Jimin went speechless.

"No you don't. You don't regret anything. It leaves me with regret on trusting a liar like you." Jungkook spat. "I fucking didn't do anything! Your trust is so hollow." Jimin replied with gritted teeth and griped Jungkook's wrist to detach his palms from his t-shirt.

"My trust ?" Jungkook chuckled." It was my trust which made me not escape this place when I saw you and that Taemin being an inch away to each other! It was my trust who made my vision look clear throughout the day when your vision was focused on Taemin and failed to even look at me whole day. It was my trust who didn't call you thousands of fuckin times  knowing you're alone with the man whom I'm most insecure to! It was fucking my trust to not come and part that same guy away from you ,when I saw you both hugging in the dark. IT WAS MY TRUST HYUNG WHEN I FOUND OTHER MAN'S CLOTHES AND SCENT ON YOU AND STILL ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPENED!" Jungkook yelled as he had enough of his patience , making Jimin to look at him with stunned face.