✨A lesson-A change✨

After knowing more about Jimin's lies from Taehyung, Taemin started getting really worried. He ended his call with Taehyung and immediately started wearing his shoes and left his dorm , picking up his jacket in process.

The clock hit half past 9 already . The street ,which Taemin chose to drive to Jimin ,was dark and lonely as he expected. The broken lights on street stood straight in formality as they failed to complete their task of providing light and aim to the lost strangers.

Looking around while driving made Taemin's heart even ache more, as he continuously kept praying to not see Jimin here ,in the dark alley.

"Today ,you have to give me all the answers I'm going to ask you Jimin!" Taemin noted to himself sternly and accelerated the car even more as the alley way all empty.

After few minutes of driving, Taemin's car came to halt and he immediately unbuckled his seatbelt to ran to his destination.

As Taemin walked in a dead silent patway, he paused infront of a cracked and dirty glass door, which was the only thing that now divided Taemin from meeting Jimin.

It was an old, cozy studio, which was abandoned for years for localizing in the barenn , isolated part of the Seoul, until Jimin found out about it and brought it for escaping the bright starlight sometimes. To work every inch of his body to distract himself from every pain his would feel in the middle of lonely nights. And only Taemin knew about this.

Taemin inhaled one times sharply, trying to maintain his calm so that he won't lash on Jimin as soon as he sees him and pushed open the door ,which created weird sounds, showing how poorly condition was studio in.

As soon as Taemin entered, he could hear the instrumental music echoing loud in the room and only by hearing it's intensity and the dark vibe of music, Taemin was confirmed. Jimin was mad. Very mad.

Taemin walked further and turned right to the opening of the mini hall, only to be met with shirtless Jimin dancing senselessly. His eyes closed as he didn't even look at his own moves, still gracefully or forcefully syncing to every beat. His ears all focused on to the music that it slowly started to run into his veins, which restricted his senses to even notice Taemin's uninvited presence.

Despite of the cold whether of the night time, the place waved the heavy strokes of heat as the room was practically boiling by the energy, Jimin's body was radiating, making his environment to compete the wreath of Jimin's heart.

Taemin stayed back and kept waiting for Jimin to finish which he thought, will not be ending anytime soon ,as the sweat layer on Jimin's upper body created the thickness as a second layer of transparent skin, which showed ,he've been working over his limits for long time now.

Seconds prolonged to a minute and minute to minutes and Taemin had enough, so he marched towards the sound system and pushed the button off, which immediately stopped the music with now sound of Jimin growling in anger and frustration.

And in a second, Jimin's weight dropped on the floor as his wobbly legs failed to support him up anymore. And with a groan of pain when Jimin opened his eyes , he saw Taemin, a feet away from him with nothing but disappointment in his eyes.

"T-Taemin?" Jimin whisper asked ,on which, Taemin had to really hold himself back to shout at Jimin right there and then.

"Why? You weren't expecting someone to disclose the curtains of your lies that you've been putting on everyone's eyes ,huh?" Taemin snickered, staring right at Jimin's shocked state.

"W-what lie? What are you talking about?" Jimin asked despite of knowing what Taemin was talking about and diverted his gaze while trying to stand up, which he failed miserably.