✨ left him alone?✨

Author's POV

The night fell asleep and soon the first rays of sunlight and the dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in the busy roads of Seoul.
The rising sun casting a rosey hue across the morning sky and shining softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early morning activities.

The sun poured through the curtains of Jin's room ,making him rub his bleary eyes and walk to the window.

There was a pearly glow of new hope and aspirations in the sky, making him wake up fully with a smile on face and determination of doing his best in upcoming day ,in heart.

He opens the window and let cool breeze with the hint of morning sent crawl freely inside.

As soon as the breeze of after-rain hit his poorly insulated body, he brings his palms up, rubbing them together and blowing warm air from mouth time to time, to gain a friction for needed warmt .

While holding his body closer and shivering in his own arms ,he peeked out and found the dull surrounding now shimmering natural colors after bathing in rain .

The bathed roads and moistened soil, the now showered trees with still drizzling drops of collected water from leaves, which seemed greener as the sheets of earlier dirt washed away are a pleasant view to capture, first thing early in the morning.

"Ah. It rained heavily at night." Jin concluded after seeing few broken branches of trees dispersed on the muddy ground .

He took a last look of pleasing sky and slid windows shut while rubbing his arms ,to warm his cooled body down.

He diverter his gaze back to the room and looked at the wall clock ,which showed past 5.

"Luna must be here." He noted and walked out of his room to greet the lady as he knew others must still be sleeping. Only Jin always preferred to wake up early.

As soon as he entered the kitchen he saw a short lady in her 30s, dressed up in her formal white attire , cleaning the mess they created, a day earlier, in the kitchen while cooking.

"Goodmorning Luna." Jin greeted warmly while slipping to go sit on chair , waiting for his honey water to be served.

"Oh , Goodmorning SeokJin-ssi. " She greeted back with a gentle smile while walking to drop the bag of collected waste in dustbin.

She came back and ungloved her hands then washing them thoroughly in process. " Just give me a minute Jin-ssi. I'll get your water." She sang with a sweet voice on which Jin just nodded while smiling and pulling his attention towards the scattered newspapers on table.

As Luna was busy boiling the water and Jin, reading the newspaper, they heard the click sound of the door ,then someone's footsteps trailing towards them ,which made them turn their head back to find Namjoon rustling towards them.

"Good morning hyung, Good morning Luna." Namjoon greeted and sighed while sinking in the chair next to Jin, who nodded looking at Namjoon with worry.

"Were you out all night? Was the work too much ?" Jin asked while Luna placed honey water for Jin and normal water for Namjoon infront, on the table respectively.

Namjoon smiled at Luna thankfully and gulped down the whole glass of water before answering. "No, not much of a work hyung. Actually, Si-hyuk hyung called me informing about the last minute interview that I had to handle. And the interview was held from America at their decided time, that was 11 am for them and around 12 of midnight for us." Namjoon explained while resting his neck on chair's back.

"Oh. It should've taken an hour or so. Why didn't you come back here ,after finishing? " Jin inspected and took a sip from his served warm detoxifying golden fluid.